KEVIN LIU CHICAGO STREET PUNK THEIF

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure this JOKER out. KEVIN LIU aka as DANIEL.FORLEE, TERRI PARKER, ANTHONY_CHAPMAN, NICOLELY, IPADLOVA, GRACE KELLY, NATALIE and the list goes on and on and on. Everyone one of the people that he is slandering on here and many other complaint websites are all people who are victims of his devious and criminal acts. He retaliates by posting lies and slandering them for years. He does nothing else but spend all of his time with his list of victims and posts untrue stories about each one of them. What a LOSER!! GET A LIFE!! Oh yeah, that's right. The only life he live's is the dark lonely one with no friends and steals so he can continue to make payments on his outdated BMW. I will be sure to make sure the world wide web is aware that KEVIN LIU, the THEIF, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST is a street punk whose day of reckoning will come. To everyone that he slandered: KATE SANTUCCI, LISA ELLINGSON, STEVEN CHAOUKI, SUSAN CORDOGAN, JOHN CORDOGAN, ANDREA ORTHMAN, RENEE MOLDA, RENEE M MOLDA, STEVEN SEIBERT, GRETCHEN *** JOSEPH BATAOEL, AVALON REALTY, BIG CITY BRIDES, TREETOPMERCHANDISE1, TREETOPMERCHANDISE, KINGSTLYEDECOR, CORDOGAN CLARK AND ASSOCIATES. Anyone who reads any negative remarks about the people are all false and are the work of one person, KEVIN LIU !!!
ID
Crystal Lake, Illinois

Kevin liu stole my stuff then tried to sell it to me

A few months ago someone had broken into my garage and stole $15,000 worth of computer equipment. I reported it to the police but it seemed hopeless. I was searching for my stuff online and ran across something similar on craigslist. I contact the person selling it, he said he needed the money and had to sell fast. I told him i was interested and wanted to see what he had for sell. That same day I met up with an asian gentleman who was driving a dark blue BMW. He presented himself as Kevin and when he went to open his trunk, there was all my stuff, and I told him that the stuff had been stolen out of my garage. He proceeded to jump in his car and ***, i tried to get a license plate number and failed. I did some research online and ran across the name Kevin Liu, and heard this *** bag has been stealing packages from peoples porches and had been arrestes for doingnso. IM looking for you KEVIN LIU.
#420190

Why did you tell him it was your stuff? What you needed to do was find out as much information as possible, and then tell him you will buy it from him tomorrow and get his number.

Then, you leave and call the police.

The cops will show up to the meeting you scheduled, and arrest him. My friend did this when his iPod was stolen.

:grin that's horrible.

View more comments (1)
ID
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article