Scammed,cheated and lied to at kerbeck Cadillac and Buick of Atlantic city nj

After telling my friendly salesman John Anderson that I would not sign a credit application until we had worked out a deal on a 2012 Buick lacrosse, 3 hours later we had agreed on a list price and trade in value for my 2008 Mercedes Benz that I had came in. He took the numbers back to his finance office came back said the numbers are good and then I signed the credit application he said great should only be a few more minutes!! Well 15 minutes later a different guy came and sat down in front of me, with the original list price a different trade price and a ridiculous interest rate for someone with a 730 credit score. I couldn't believe it the deal I had agreed on which was the only reason I signed the application had completely dissapered. They scammed me into signing there credit app and added a hard inquiry which lowers my score. I walked out never to return, and unless you like over paying or being lied to I wouldn't recommend Kerbeck to you.

Sorry..your story doesn't sound right...negotiations before signing a credit app is ok, but the numbers changing? If your score of 730 is from one if the actually credit places and not from the web, you would get a good rate.

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article