Keralox- WORST PRODUCT EVER

I signed up for the 14 day trial because it sounded like a wonderful deal to just pay shipping costs for a 14 day trial of their product. The first flag should have been when my banks fraud protection flagged it and called me to confirm the purchase. Thinking nothing of it I confirmed I made the purchase, and awaited my product to try. I kept in mind that the terms and conditioning stated that after 14 days if I did not cancel it would charge my account 87.47$ and send another bottle. I was not aware however that the product was going to be shipped and billed each time they felt the month was up with their "wonderful" auto shipment. I never received my trial bottle from Keralox, and on the last day of my trial I checked my account and they had already charged me for the 87.47$ of the new bottle. I still had not gotten the trial bottle to begin with, and now they were charging and sending me more. I immediately got up and called the company number as was listed on their site. I canceled their product and my account with them, the automated system first told me all products were canceled with shipment and any pending payment yet received would be canceled as well. I, at this point, didn't believe a word of their automated system and kept tabs on my bank account all that day and the day after. They finalized my payment of 87.47$ to my account and when I called to cancel my account again and find out why it wasn't dropped like their machine said it would be, it no longer said that any pending charges to my account would be dropped, it simply said "Thank you for canceling your account." And continued with the options of the automated system. I've had to go to my bank and sit down and deal with them as well as Keralox at the same time to get the charge dropped and they gave nothing but pure hassle on the matter until they felt they couldn't stand their ground any longer. I have yet to receive my refund on that charge and am very displeased with the service of this company. Before you think about this product, read everything you can on the product. You will find it simply isn't worth your time and/or money.
ID
Service
Keralox Supplement Free Trial
Cons
  • Company
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article