RM SERVICE NOT STARTING AFTER PAYMENT/ NO REFUND

Kerala Matrimony - RM SERVICE NOT STARTING AFTER PAYMENT/ NO REFUND
Dear Sir/ Mam Kindly note that , I have paid INR 15, 000 for the RM service from Kerala Matrimonial through Ms. Vidhya (Cell/Whatsapp # 889364****) on 20TH March 2020 (Copy attached). Unfortunately COVID 19 spread all over the world and we mutually decided not to start the service till the Pandemic become over. Unfortunately pandemic issue is continuing and we mutually decided to activate service by November / December 2020. ( Whatsapp chat screen shot attached). Also note during this period or till date we have not received any Matching/ Non matching Profile of Groom. On 27th November 2020 I had sent a whatsapp note as an enquiry for the activation/ start service. But she has not responded till 30th November. Then I had contacted Mr. Rupesh (Manager of RM Ms. Vidhya) on December 1st 2020 by whatsapp, but he had responded on 3rd December and said Good morning only. He doesnt call me till date (24th December 2020) or not given any satisfactory reply. Sending messages as I will Call you ( Whatsapp chat screen shot attached). Between this, I had sent mails to the customer service for the refund request. No one has neither contacted me yet nor made refund. (Copy attached). Also note, Kerala Matrimonial message stating as If there is not enough Profile to serve that meeting with your each and every criteria we will refund the entire amount that you paid. If I can trustthese words , I am eligible to get the amount refunded before we are contacting you for the refund. I am requesting to take necessary steps either for the refund the amount or to start the RM service which was stopped due to unexpected calamity it was beyond our control. Anticipating your quick response at the earliest to resolve my issue. Thanks &;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Regards Tulsi Pillai Tel: 0505528**** ID# E517****
ID
Sharjah, Ash Shariqah

Brands Related to Kerala Matrimony

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article