I had purchased a female Black and Tan German Shepherd puppy from from Von Der Diamondburg Kennels (Carmen Diamond) in 2012. When I brought her (my new puppy) home...the puppy was very fearful (scared), improperly socialized, had food aggression, and defecated and peed...

Shannon (if that is your real name) I see you continue to post these completely false defamatory claims and assassinations on multiple websites. I'm telling you now that I am going to pursue legal action against you.

I'm not going to hide behind anonymity. MY NAME IS CARMEN DIAMOND OF VON DER DIAMONDBURG KENNELS. What is your name?? None of your claims are true.

You will not provide any proof of your claims nor even your full name. I've told you before that what you are doing is defaming my character and is grounds for legal action against you. This is probably why you will not reveal who you are and your address. But you'd better believe that I am pursuing this and WILL SUE YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT!

You can certainly make it easier for me to get started by giving me your full name and address. I don't know why you would hide such information because if someone did to me what you claim I did to you I would be chomping at the bit to expose that person with real hard proof. I would also not be hiding behind pseudonyms and fake/incomplete names. I'm curious why you have not sued me for this $2500 you claim you spent on vet treatment to get your money back.

If you live here in Atlanta GA you could have just filed a claim in small claims court to get that money back. The reason you didn't is because you have no case. If you won't provide proof to me here there is no way you would have proof to supply to a judge. Also if you bought this puppy in 2012 WHY ARE YOU JUST NOW POSTING THIS INFORMATION IN 2014??

And third, if I was so abusive to my dogs like you say I am, WHY THE HECK DID YOU BUY A PUPPY FROM ME IN THE FIRST PLACE??? And why didn't you report me to the authorities? The reason why is because you have no proof of that claim either and you have to provide proof to these authorities, at least your name and address. When authorities come out here and see that your claims are completely FALSE then the pendulum will fall back on YOU!

I am extremely disheartened by this nonsense and the fact that you have gone to such great lengths to put this on even more websites telling complete lies. You will not be able to hide in anonymity for long.

Your identity will be revealed and the tables in this situation will absolutely turn.

I am telling you now...I WILL BE SUING YOU FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER!

And the more you put out there the deeper and deeper you are digging your own whole. I am chomping at the bit to find out who you are and trust me, when I do your life (from a legal standpoint) will completely completely completely change.

View more comments
ID

Atlanta, Georgia USA German Shepherd Dog Backyard Breeder & German Shepherd Dog Puppy Mill

This German Shepherd breeding facility IS A PUPPY MILL and the breeder and owner of this facility (Carmen Diamond) IS A BACKYARD BREEDER. The breeder and owner of this German Shepherd kennel (Carmen Diamond) is COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT and COMPLETELY *** with ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE of the German Shepherd breed at all (health wise, genetics wise, and history wise). NONE of her own females and males have ANY health testing done on them on their elbows, hips, and for DM (Degenerative Myelopathy). This breeder DOES NOT even health test all of her adult dogs at all for DM (Degenerative Myelopathy) which is a very common and very SERIOUS incurable disease that occurs in the spinal chord in German Shepherds. German Shepherds with DM (Degenerative Myelopathy) ALWAYS stand with their own hind legs close together and their own hind paws curled inwards. This breeder (Carmen Diamond) is just as *** and IGNORANT as a BACKYARD German Shepherd breeder. She advertises her puppies in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, which is a big "NO NO". ONLY backyard breeders and pet shops advertise puppies in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. This COMPLETELY *** and COMPLETELY IGNORANT BACKYARD BREEDER (Carmen Diamond) has one of her older puppies listed and advertised in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Below, you will find the link to her Atlanta Journal Constitution advertisement. http://ajcclassifieds.co... No REPUTABLE and RESPONSIBLE breeder of ANY KIND of purebred dog would EVER advertise their own puppies and their own dogs in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. I WILL NEVER EVER purchase a German Shepherd Puppy from this COMPLETELY *** and COMPLETELY IGNORANT BACKYARD BREEDER (Carmen Diamond) nor will I EVER recommend her to ANYONE (including my own friends and family) who and that are looking to purchase a purebred German Shepherd Puppy to NEVER EVER purchase one from this COMPLETELY *** and COMPLETELY IGNORANT BACKYARD BREEDER (Carmen Diamond) person at all whatsoever. This COMPLETELY *** and COMPLETELY IGNORANT BACKYARD BREEDER (Carmen Diamond) IS BY NO MEANS a REPUTABLE and RESPONSIBLE GERMAN SHEPHERD BREEDER at all. She (Carmen Diamond) IS A COMPLETELY *** AND COMPLETELY IGNORANT BACKYARD BREEDER. DO NOT PURCHASE a puppy from her AT ALL whatsoever! If you do, YOU WILL REGRET IT later on. ALL of her dogs and puppies should ALL be rescued and saved from the likes of her. Also, this IS her ONLY livelihood and her ONLY source and ONLY means for an income and a salary. Because, it is QUITE OBVIOUS that she (Carmen Diamond) has NO REAL CAREER and NO REAL JOB to go profit off of and from. Therefore, this COMPLETELY *** and COMPLETELY IGNORANT BACKYARD BREEDER (Carmen Diamond) breeds beautiful German Shepherds to make EASY CASH and a QUICK DOLLAR. This IS JUST SUPER PATHETIC and SUPER SAD. One day KARMA WILL HIT this COMPLETELY *** and COMPLETELY IGNORANT BACKYARD BREEDER (Carmen Diamond) person REAL HARD and SHE WILL NOT even KNOW and REALIZE IT at all. She (Carmen Diamond), TRULY IS a COMPLETELY *** BACKYARD BREEDER and a COMPLETELY *** PUPPY MILLER! She (Carmen Diamond) also ABUSES ALL of her adult dogs and puppies! She (Carmen Diamond) IS also a SERIAL DOG ABUSER!

I am telling you now...I WILL BE SUING YOU FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER!

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article