Rude and disrespectfull and unprofessional

I had taken my 2013 Subaru Outback in for service and to have passenger floor was soaked from plugs from air and defrost outlets. My warranty is still effective till Dec. 2015. I was told my warranty would not cover this damage. I am originally from Charlotte, N.C. That is where my car was purchased. I called to check with South Blvd. Subaru in Charlotte about my coverage. I was informed that my warranty would cover the damage.Where the floor was so wet has caused a weak spot under the carpet covering the floor. My car only has 9000 miles. Before I moved to Oregon my car was always parked in the garage and only had 4800 miles on it. When I purchased the car and drove off the parking lot there was only 17 miles on it. As wet as the floor was underneath I fear there will be rott and milldew.
ID
Eugene, Oregon
Cons
  • Rushed
  • Unprofessional
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Kendall Subaru (Eugene, Oregon) is HORRIFIC!

When my wife was on vacation for 3 weeks, I decided to buy her a brand new Legacy Limited for her birthday. I found the model and color I wanted at a dealership out of town but decided to try "buying local." Naturally, they didn't have the car but promised that it was ON THE TRUCK from Kentucky and I would RECEIVE IT AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE she returned home. They agreed to beat the other dealers sale price by $50 if I paid in advance. One of the features I wanted was the "Proximity Alarm, a $150 option that would sound an alarm if someone bumped the car." One week before my wife returned home, Kendall Subaru's sales Manager called me and said, "We have a little problem. Your car wasn't on the truck." The truth was, they unloaded it and someone (a buy it now or walk buyer) got it. The yoho salesman, a lying ***-eating grinning, *** assured me that the EXACT same car would be in within a FEW DAYS and not to worry. The car came in 2 weeks later (no doubt ordered the same day the car I PAID FOR IN FULL was sold out from under me). MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE WAS COMPLETELY RUINED AS SHE CAME HOME TO AN EMPTY GARAGE, I had sold her old car in the newspaper. When I went to pick up the car finally, IT DID NOT HAVE THE PROXIMITY ALARM THAT I WANTED. The lying *** sales manager credited me $150 saying, "I guess I FORGOT to put than on the order." AT 900 MILES, WHILE MY WIFE HAD PARKED THE CAR AT HER JOB, SOME 'KIDS' TOOK A LITTLE HAMMER TO EVERY SINGLE PANEL ON THE CAR DOING $1200 WORTH OF DAMAGE. Had the proximity alarm sounded, their would have been only ONE small dent! My insurance deductible was $1000 so now we have a brand new car with about 20 little dents everywhere. Not to worry, it makes a great conversation piece and leads me right into my story about KENDALL. Neither I, nor any of my friends or relatives will EVER patronize any of their dealerships, EVER!

I call BS. There's no way to know the car was "sold underneath" you unless the dealership told you, which I doubt is what happened.

*** happens.

You're complaining about your high deductible but can afford to surprise your wife with a brand new limited edition car? Get off your high horse.

ID
Eugene, Oregon
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article