Discrimination/assault/sexual harassment

My mother and I went to Kelly Jeep in Lynnfield Ma to lease/buy a new Jeep. The sales staff was great and very polite and the deal was approved by the bank and my mother had a new car (she thought). My mother is 82 yrs old and handicapped but still cooks, cleans, shops and drives. My mother was so happy getting this new car so 2 days later we bring her old car in which was the trade and begin cleaning it out as we wait for the new car to be driven up any minute. As we are cleaning out the old car, the the son or the owner of the dealership "BRIAN KELLY JR" come outside and asks if he can speak with me for a minute in private. We walk into his office and he tells me that he is cancelling the deal (which has already been approved by the bank, RMV and Ins Co). He told me he did not want anyone from our family on the lot because of a deal that went sour 6 months earlier with my girlfriend at one of their other dealerships. Brief explanation: My girlfriend was sold 2 "LEMONS" by their other dealership KELLY INFINITY of DANVERS by a General Manager named LISA AVOLA who absolutely LIES about everything to save her own ***. She is a sneak and a *** who lied to her boss and made my girlfriend and me look like the liars and problems. They sold us a used car that could not be fixed so the owner had to buy it back but never said stay away or get out or he did not want our business anymore. He told us please come in and buy a new car next time. My mother has nothing to do with this but he told me in the office "maybe if you then your girlfriend and then mother all *** *** I may change my mind". He threatened me, physically pushed me out of his office, poked me in the chest threatening me with his fathers friends from organized crime. told me to keep looking over my shouldre and to get my mothers crippled *** off his property

Scary and totally believable (I know the guy pretty well from working with him). This is a tiny little man.

We see the likes of this neglected son every day in the national news since November of last year. Anyone who works in auto knows that these dealer principals are often the worst of the worst yet so unbelievably fragile. Sad little boys with fragile egos.

Sins of the father are passed down to the sons. And in automotive nepotism reins.

What was the outcome of this? Can the dealer do this and get away with it~of course an establishment can refuse to sell to the consumer, but change their mind after the fact?

This story sounds completely ridiculous.

Get em :grin

You guys picked a fight you can't win....you were given many chances to resolve this....this is not slander ***, learn the law....Brian Jr, his brother in law and Lisa know the truth

Ya right you DRAMA KING!!!!!!! Try telling the truth and you MIGHT GET SOMEWHERE IN YOUR BORED LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Save your money for the slander suit from the dealership ***!!!!!

@PissedConsumer589154

not sure who any of these people are but I had a bad experience and my boyfriend told me to let it go and just not go back. Every few months I go online to check to see reviews of a place I may have had a bad experience.

Last year I had a chance to meet the owners son and also had a problem at a Kelly Dealership in Danvers. He was very rude and full of himself acting like I wanted him or something. He may be rich (or the son of a rich man) but he is very insecure.

The whole thing was a real turn off but my boyfriend and me still bought what we thought was a nice used car which was a BMW 325i but had nothing but headaches and the dealership wanted nothing to do with us. So I do believe the story of the guy and his mother.

@PissedConsumer589154

FINALLY, someone speaking up against the mighty and powerful OZ....I used to work at Kelly Infinity in Danvers and I was shocked at what I saw. First off the comment from "anonymous" is probably from some dumb manager who doesn't know to keep quiet on here.

Anyway, I used to see the big boss lady LISA eat lunch for like 2 hours then give us regular employees *** for taking an extra minute for our breaks. I used to see her treat the employees like *** and talk to customers like she was better than them.

If I read anything negative about Kelly I will believe it, they get away with so much for so long. I know very little about his son except he has a drug problem and when they say he is on vacation he is usually in rehab.

@PissedConsumer590348

I was in rehab with the owners son and he told me a lot of shady stuff he did while at work. doing drugs with female employees, having sex with married female employees. so with all that I was told I believe every word of this, he told me he was bisexual but I dont care asa long as he doesn't try anything on me....

@PissedConsumer589154

you guys are funny, 2 days ago this was on page 2 of google search now its on page 15 because KELLY flooded the internet with ads and youtube video's...hahahaha. do you guys have a video of Lisa eating?

or Heeny aka howdy doody selling anything? Not sure who the fight is with but I think KELLY should raise the white flag and make peace.....

View more comments (9)
ID
Marblehead, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article