Keller Bros. Inc. - Littleton

Took my car in for a repair, and ended up getting gouged for the parts. I called and called for days asking for a refund because I had a different estimate than what they told me. Finally made a complaint with the BBB, and so got a call back from the business. They told me that after I retracted my complaint with the BBB, they would refund my money, but I wouldn't do that. Then they tried to make issues out of how it's my daughter driving my car - which I don't see that's relevent, and also tried to give me a guilt trip saying that I heard the estimate wrong. I didn't. Still don't have my refund yet. Lying Slithering Lizards work there.

At least they did not work right...not a bad problem considering only one complaint...I'm sold and will do business with kellers.

ID
#203660 Review #203660 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denver, Colorado

About

Summary

Keller Bros Auto is an auto repair facility that operates in Colorado. The company has been on the market for over 38 years. It services all makes and models, and with 7 ASE Certified Master technicians on staff. The company also backs up its work with a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty on almost all parts and labor. The company is based in Littleton, CO. Its services include general services (Walk-ins welcome, Appointments Available if Desired, Early Bird & Night Drop Check-in, Same-day Service in Most Cases, Loaner Cars, Time-saver Auto Service), Preventative Maintenance (Scheduled Maintenance, Tune-ups, Fast Oil Changes, Hoses/Filters), Major Repair (Major Engine Repair & Replacement, Complete Drive Train Repair), Diagnosis (Computer Diagnosis, "No-start" Experts, Leak Repairs), Engine Service (Carburetor Repair/Overhaul, Cooling Systems/Water Pumps/Radiators, Timing Belts/Fan Belts, Fuel Injection Cleaning/Repair), etc.

Keller Bros Auto reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article