Complaint against employee(s)

So I am a regular at my local Keiths superstore and tonight is the first time in years I have had a problem with an employee, her name was AMY and she was extremely rude it was also only her first week. They go through employees frequently and never actually train them so none of them actually know how to do anything, especially the coupons. I literally go in this store every single day sometimes multiple times a day. My complaint is against the store and everyones lack of training. Also they stole $7 off my card and wouldnt set the gas pump stating it declined the transaction but that isnt true.

User's recommendation: Check your receipts!!

ID

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

No Reciept at pump

Update by user Aug 09, 2020

It is Keith Chevron In Seminary, Mississippi on US Highway 49 north, for clarification.

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2020
I stopped at Keith Superstore address being; 2078 Highway 49 Seminary, MS, 39479, and as I always do, I fille dup my vehicle and paid at the pump. Also, as I have done several times in the past, I had to walk inside store to obtain a receipt, when the customer is suppose to get a receipt "at the pump", when through filling up. I have informed the clerk there, (even the store manager ), on several occasions, that the pump is not giving people receipts (even though it ask if you "do you want a receipt at the pump"). The pumps are relatively "NEW", (SEE PHOTOS). The purpose of getting a receipt at the pump is so the customer does not have to go inside unnecessarily, I reminded the manager of that as well on several stops in the past to no avail. (She always says, well, "I'll tell the owners", or "we don't service the pumps"). I Guess she lied or the owners don't care too much about advancing their business, or about the customers. Getting the receipt at the pump is suppose to be a "convenience", that why they are called a "Convenience store", or convenience stop "superstore"

User's recommendation: I wouldn't remommend stopping there at Seminary, Missisisppi Keiths and getting gas at pump, if yuo're expecting a reciept given to you at the pump, (even though the pumps are new).

ID
Service
Keiths Superstore Cashier
Pros
  • Gas
  • Fluids
  • Oils
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article