Keith's Concrete

Do not use Keith's Concrete! I hired John Keith Peters to complete a concrete circular driveway. After Keith and crew laid the form he asked for half the total, $3,750. Despite my better judgement, I wrote him the check which he cashed at my bank the same day. The following day, Keith came back and said the cost was an additional $1,200 added to the total of the project. After I refused the additional amount, Keith's true colors came out. He even yelled at me that he was a millionaire! A month later I am still waiting for an itemized bill from keith and a refund or the completion of my driveway. Please don't let this happen to you! I also found that Hillsborough county is pursuing keith for delinquent taxes which means I most likely will never see any refund!

Just had a bad experience with Keith as well. What an *** he can be. Don't hire this guys.

ID
Tampa, Florida

About

Keiths Concrete FAQ
To read more: http://www.keithsmithconcrete.com/faq/
Summary

Keith Concrete, Inc. delivers constructing services in Central Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas, including Maryland and more. Its field of activity includes commercial flatwork and footings & foundations, driveways, patios, sidewalks, entry ways, architectural walls, landscaping and most of all peace of mind in a quality constructed project. The projects created by Keith D. Smith consist of retirement villages, warehouses, restaurants, office buildings, tilt wall projects, retail stores, shopping strip centers, parking garages and more. Keith D. Smith Concrete Contractors was started in May of 1994, with 3 employees and a focus on small commercial and residential concrete work.

Keiths Concrete reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article