map-marker San Antonio, Texas

They made my water heater issue worse! They don't have a clue as to what they are doing.

I came home Fri evening to my waterheater spraying out water and it had flooded my laundry room and office closet. Wood floor is ruined.

I immediately called my home warranty company, which has zero sense of urgency. I spent all weekend without hot water because the company they contracted Keilly's Plumbing works M-F 8-5...sooo convenient . Boiling water for baths sucks!

I had to call them first thing Monday (today) morning MYSELF and luckily (or so I thought) they were able to have their technician Dustin come out around 3. I met with him he worked on it for about 45 min.

I had to leave to head back to work so I left my daughter to be available. He stopped in and said he was done and left. About an hour after he left my husband comes home to check it all out only to find the water heater now SPEWING WATER EVERYWHERE!! Once again, a flooded laundry room, mushy sheetrock, and flooded office closet.

Soo awesome! NOT! I was and still am absolutely furious!! I called Dustin and got a voicemail which wasn't set up so you couldn't leave a message.

Awesome. I text and sent a picture. He responded stating he was on another job and couldn't come until maybe sometime between 2-4 tomorrow (Tues). I'm sorry, but you just *** my water heater even worse with your *** soldering job making the copper weak.

Horrible. DO NOT USE KEILLY's PLUMBING!! They don't have a clue what they're doing. I will be filing a formal complaint on them as well.

They not only cost me the $75 for the warranty charge, but because Mr.

Rooter Plumbing had to fix Keilly's shotty bs work, we had to pay $611.00 more to have it done right. The owner's response when I told him I'd be filing a complaint and do multiple reviews was "knock yourself out!" If that doesn't just seal the deal I don't know what does!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They should have their license revoked in TX

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article