Brand new cannon 20D did not work!

I'dbeen doingbusiness with KEH for years having bought many cameras andaccessories fromthem. I bought a brand new Cannon 20D from KEH. Took it out of the box and it would not work! Despite their written guarantee to the contrary, KEH refused to give me a refund or exchange my brandnew defective camera for a new one because they told me that since I had removed it from the box, it was no longer new and their warranty did not apply!!! They also cost me a $100 rebate and shipping. Have not bought squat from these lying fraudulent bastards since and tell everyone I know not to do business with KEH!!!

I am not sure how this could have happened as the 20D is not a new camera, or least hasn't been for several years. KEH has been in business for 32+ years because we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. I would very much like the opportunity to discuss a resolution to this issue.

As this forum does not identify the customer, I do not

have a way to contact you, the customer directly however if you will call KEH and ask for Dan and I will be happy to work towards a resolution for you. Thank you. Dan

ID
Memphis, Tennessee
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article