Michelle P Jqu

| map-marker Mooresville, North Carolina

Kia need to stop be held accountable for these damaged cars they have been selling.

This same issue has happen to my car. There should be a class action lawsuit against this Co.

They will not hold them sleeve responsible for the oil consumption test. Kia is responsible for over half the world driving they cars that will catch fire. Stop on the road as well. bad customer service in Mooresville North Carolina.

Where I purchased my car. when you paying your money for oil changes and tire rotation and etc. they are nice. Wait until it's a KIA problem.

They are nasty and all these bad vehicles need to be sent back to KIA with no remaining car payments and no bad credit from this purchased. I hate I purchased the KIA. KIA needs be demanded not to sell any more of these cars until you'll get it right.

Reimburse customers for all the money they have spent to drive these cars. A pissed customer.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Getting my money back
Cons:
  • Do not buy anything else from kia

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything from KIA

Michelle P Jqu

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Mooresville, North Carolina

Bad business and bad customer service

Keffer Kia - Bad business and bad customer service
Keffer Kia - Bad business and bad customer service - Image 2

I recently had my car from Highpoint to Mooresville NC towed. I was told by a Kia dealer to have the car sent to closest towing CO.I did that, I then was told to pay for the towing fee and I will get reimbursed, well I am in the process of trying to do just that, but I cannot get a live person on the phone.

Kia needs to take responsibility for all these cars with so many issues. Kia please shut down your business cars catching fire and there's always a Hassel getting someone in the local dealership to take ownership for they failing products/or cars. Please People let's start a Class Action Law Suit to receive my money back. and maybe get yours back as well.

A upset customer. with nothing good to say about Kia at this time.

Mazzy Goh

Repairs on new purchase

We bought the 2017 Kia Sportage ac was broke and the back window motor was not working they said they would fix it and its been two weeks and keep coming up with ways and excuses on whats going on and have passed the problem around to every different person in the dealership

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t buy used from here

Mike Rpy
map-marker Mooresville, North Carolina

Preying on the Elderly

How would you react if your single, 75 year old mother-in-law told you she’d bought a new car? How would you react when you discovered she was waiting for a routine oil change on her perfectly good car when she was preyed upon by the dealer?

How would you react when you saw the contract and realized she’d been charged a higher than earned interest rate, low balled on her trade in, been charged full sticker price, sold gap insurance, sold an extended warranty, and put into a 75 month contract? How would you react when you found out that preying on the elderly is completely legal and that the trusted dealer showed no remorse?

How would you react, where would you turn?

Beware, this is what absolutely happened at Keffer Kia in Mooresville. This is what salesman Eddie Johnson, GSM Greg Armstrong, and Finance Director Michael Johnson believe is acceptable behavior.

Cons:
  • Prey on the elderly
Reason of review:
Preying on the Elderly

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

jmmonette M
map-marker Concord, North Carolina

We purchased a Kia Rondo with high expectations

Wow what a joke!! We were never able to get anyone to help us with the additional warranties we purchased to cover the upholstery and the paint.

We were hung up on. Lied to. We were sold a car with an outdated inspection sticker!!! We were told to lie on the finance application and give fake names for references.

Then find out that we cannot pay off the car early because they only take checks and of course by the time they receive the checks you have more interest owed. No Online Bill Pay?? How 1970's.

We returned the car and have also filed a complaint with the BBB and have charged Kia Corporation, Keffer Kia of Mooresville and Franklin Financial with Breach of contract. Never ever buy a KIA

This is Jack Stratton. I own the website jailthekeffers.com

My wife currently has a rapidly moving lawsuit in the N.C. courts against Dwayne Moser, Keffer Hyundai, and James Keffer. (See my previous posting above).

Your boss James Keffer should be aware that he could have quickly and easily settled my wife's current lawsuit, but he chose instead to pay his lawyer (apparently large sums of money) to dig an even deeper hole for Keffer.

Now James Keffer is going to be sued again, this time in FEDERAL COURT.

My wife and I are both filing multi-million dollar federal lawsuits AGAINST JAMES KEFFER AND HIS LAWYER.

Keffer may want to hire a different lawyer for his upcoming federal cases. My wife Kathy (a pro se housewife with no legal experience) has already beaten and publicly humiliated James Keffer's current lawyer in state court.

I am personally "chomping at the bit" to get James Keffer and his lawyer in federal court.

Regardless of what James Keffer's lawyer may tell him, KEFFER WILL LOSE IN FEDERAL COURT.

Our federal lawsuits are going to SHOCK Keffer and his lawyer, and hopefully the entire community.

Furthermore, I have aquired the following two domain names to directly and publicly deal with James Keffer's lawyer:

hal******.com

hal******.org

The above-referenced sites are under construction, as is our ALL NEW UPDATED jailthekeffers.com site to be unveiled soon (documenting all the additional evidence we have gathered since my wife's current state lawsuit was filed).

While James Keffer's lawyer has been busy collecting Keffer's money, I have been busy collecting evidence.

Other Keffer victims out there, please contact me with your documented evidence against Keffer dealerships, owners, managers, employees, and lawyers.

Jack Stratton

980-621-****

jack@***.com

Guest

Ever been scamed by a car dealer? want your story to be heard by many?

contact me and you might be on our radio show telling thousands what has happend to you. stickbogart@***.com

Guest

That totally exceeded my expectations for what the vehicle is really worth Thank you!!!!!

Guest

We have reviewed your case and have decided to refund the entire purchase price of your Rondo. You should receive the check for $46.53 in 4-6 weeks.

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article