Preying on the Elderly

How would you react if your single, 75 year old mother-in-law told you she’d bought a new car? How would you react when you discovered she was waiting for a routine oil change on her perfectly good car when she was preyed upon by the dealer? How would you react when you saw the contract and realized she’d been charged a higher than earned interest rate, low balled on her trade in, been charged full sticker price, sold gap insurance, sold an extended warranty, and put into a 75 month contract? How would you react when you found out that preying on the elderly is completely legal and that the trusted dealer showed no remorse? How would you react, where would you turn? Beware, this is what absolutely happened at Keffer Kia in Mooresville. This is what salesman Eddie Johnson, GSM Greg Armstrong, and Finance Director Michael Johnson believe is acceptable behavior.
ID
Mooresville, North Carolina
Service
Keffer Kia Sales Representative
Cons
  • Prey on the elderly
Reason of review
Preying on the Elderly
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

We purchased a Kia Rondo with high expectations

Wow what a joke!! We were never able to get anyone to help us with the additional warranties we purchased to cover the upholstery and the paint. We were hung up on. Lied to. We were sold a car with an outdated inspection sticker!!! We were told to lie on the finance application and give fake names for references. Then find out that we cannot pay off the car early because they only take checks and of course by the time they receive the checks you have more interest owed. No Online Bill Pay?? How 1970's. We returned the car and have also filed a complaint with the BBB and have charged Kia Corporation, Keffer Kia of Mooresville and Franklin Financial with Breach of contract. Never ever buy a KIA

This is Jack Stratton. I own the website jailthekeffers.com

My wife currently has a rapidly moving lawsuit in the N.C. courts against Dwayne Moser, Keffer Hyundai, and James Keffer. (See my previous posting above).

Your boss James Keffer should be aware that he could have quickly and easily settled my wife's current lawsuit, but he chose instead to pay his lawyer (apparently large sums of money) to dig an even deeper hole for Keffer.

Now James Keffer is going to be sued again, this time in FEDERAL COURT.

My wife and I are both filing multi-million dollar federal lawsuits AGAINST JAMES KEFFER AND HIS LAWYER.

Keffer may want to hire a different lawyer for his upcoming federal cases. My wife Kathy (a pro se housewife with no legal experience) has already beaten and publicly humiliated James Keffer's current lawyer in state court.

I am personally "chomping at the bit" to get James Keffer and his lawyer in federal court.

Regardless of what James Keffer's lawyer may tell him, KEFFER WILL LOSE IN FEDERAL COURT.

Our federal lawsuits are going to SHOCK Keffer and his lawyer, and hopefully the entire community.

Furthermore, I have aquired the following two domain names to directly and publicly deal with James Keffer's lawyer:

hal******.com

hal******.org

The above-referenced sites are under construction, as is our ALL NEW UPDATED jailthekeffers.com site to be unveiled soon (documenting all the additional evidence we have gathered since my wife's current state lawsuit was filed).

While James Keffer's lawyer has been busy collecting Keffer's money, I have been busy collecting evidence.

Other Keffer victims out there, please contact me with your documented evidence against Keffer dealerships, owners, managers, employees, and lawyers.

Jack Stratton

980-621-****

jack@***.com

Ever been scamed by a car dealer? want your story to be heard by many?

contact me and you might be on our radio show telling thousands what has happend to you. stickbogart@***.com

That totally exceeded my expectations for what the vehicle is really worth Thank you!!!!!

We have reviewed your case and have decided to refund the entire purchase price of your Rondo. You should receive the check for $46.53 in 4-6 weeks.

View more comments (3)
ID
#141961 Review #141961 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Concord, North Carolina

About

Top Keffer Kia Services

Sales Representative

Keffer Kia Pros and Cons

Cons: Prey on the elderly

Summary

Keffer Kia is a local dealer company, that has been operating in Mooresville area for many years. As numerous other dealers, Keffer Kia offers a great selection of new and pre-used cars. If clients purchase a car in this center, they may be sure that in case of any problems with vehicle maintenance, they can get high-quality services and in time parts delivery. On top of that, the Keffer Kia is able to solve the financial issues for those clients, who can not cope with cash paying or are limited in a budget. Specials and other promotions are posted at the official site.

Keffer Kia reviews and complaints

Keffer Kia is ranked 1236 out of 4362 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article