Beat me out of my money and lied

they told me that the number that they could lower my car payment to half of what i was paying for 379 down of one payment i never heard from them anymore after i paid them my name is linda black . after three months i decied to try and call to see what was going on .it was a guy that aswer the phone and said that that company had beat people out of a lots of money because people keep calling him asking him to speak to mike onell that was the name they gave me also that guy
ID
Little Elm, Texas
Loss
Advanced Reviewer

KeepYouCarToday.Com SCAM!

Keepyourcartoday.com is a total scam and a ripoff! Located at 2950 West Cypress Creek Road Suite 101 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 954 642 **** Claim they can modify car loans for a $249 advance fee. They do nothing but steal your money, the documentation they send if they send any, is a pamphlet on requesting a hardship modification. They are liars and con men. They currently have a D - BBB rating and it's dropping daily. I have filed complaints with the BBB, as well as the State of Florida, and IC3 for Internet fraud. Avoid these criminals at all cost.

I had a good experience with them. They didn't save me as much as I hoped but their paperwork did help me lower my payments about $100 a month, which adds up since I have 32 months left on my loan.

Update. KeepYourCarToday.com has ceased operations and is offering a full refund.

Chalk One Up for The Good Guys!

View more comments (1)
ID
#209716 Review #209716 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Orlando, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Keepyourcartoday.com Auto Loan Modificaton Scam, Liars Con Men Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

KeepYourCarToday reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article