Resolved: They act like they don't want to pay.

Update by user Sep 13, 2018

It took 7 days but I got the money... Wayyy to long

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2018
So I finally reach my destination . Which was 500 points so I cashed out on September 3rd and I got a email from them a couple of days ago saying my account was marked ... Marked for what ??? They are wasting time trying to get around paying. I still haven't got paid. I give this site a 0 I wouldn't recommend it to anybody .I've never in my life signed up with a gpt site like this before it's very sad.

Hi there, It is not our fault that you didn't read our FAQ which clearly states that we aim to process payments within 7 working days. Your account was flagged to complete our verification which we routinely require from old and new members alike, this is all part of our normal processes.

While I am sorry you feel dissatisfied with the site, a little investigation beforehand on your part would have alleviated these 'issues' as you would have had a proper understanding of when you would have been paid. I believe you should now have been paid within the 7 working days? If you can confirm this then I would appreciate if you could mark this as resolved.

Hopefully if you decide to stick with us we can prove to you that we are indeed a paying site that tries to put our members at the heart of all we do and give them the highest payouts possible from completions. Kind Regards, Chris KR Admin

Service
Keep Rewarding Customer Care
Problems with payment

Resolved: Keeprewarding -- 3 weeks and still no payment--am pissed

Update by user Jul 24, 2017

email exchanges and the money was deposited into my account

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2017
I put in a request for a $50 payment on July 3, 2017-- it is now July 24 and I still have not received payment. I emailed and all i got is we are behind in payment. In the TOU it states 7 business days--its been 18 business days and still nothing. The owner is too cheap to hire anybody. On Tuesday July 18-- he reported that he had completed payments until June 29, 2017---4 days later on the July 22--someone on Elite Earnings for Keep Rewarding-- posted that they received payment for June 30-- it shouldn't take 4 days to complete one day of earning for the site. Kamie who run the Elite Earning page had stated on June 22, 2017 that he could complete 2 days of earning per day and that he would be caught up in not time-- this was in response to a distressed consumer who required her money before going on a trip July 8-- the post has since been removed. Am getting tired of this ***.
ID
Cons
  • Lack of payment
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Junior Reviewer

Resolved: This is a SCAM site !

Keep Rewarding - This is a SCAM site !
Update by user Jan 30, 2017

This person is very shady! DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!

They did EVENTUALLY pay me, however they hide all contact information, give a very vague androgynous FIRST name only! No phone # or address to address issues.

They are SUPER SLOW to pay and could disappear entirely and you will be SOL! I do NOT recommend !

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2017
They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no payment... Jan 15, 2017 Me: 10 days and STILL no payment. I knew this place was a scam ! Jan 16, 2017 Support Hi there, Rest assured we are not a scam, we are simply behind on payments. We will do our best to get this to you as soon as we can. Kind Regards, Keep Rewarding Support It is now 11 days and STILL they have not made a $2 payment LOL?!?! $2 !!!! Either they have no intentions of EVER paying any one OR they are soo broke they can't pay $2 LMAO Q! Either way SKIP this SCAM ! Save yourself the trouble of wasting your time here ! Bottom line is ANY GPT site is better then http://www.keeprewarding.com/ !!!! https://www.facebook.com/keeprewarding https://twitter.com/KeepRewarding

The website still hasn't got any better and it's been a couple of months since you posted this. I just don't understand why it takes 7 days and the lowest payout is $1 . This site won't last long and I will definitely not be using it again.

This company payed me more than less of what my paycheck should have been and i can not be more pissed off.

these Website is SCAM!!!!!!! They DONT PAID my $ 2 they have Many Alibis!!!!!!

I love this site. I joined in June 2017 but didn't really make an effort until Mid October.

I have been able to make roughly $100 USD per month. It is definitely not a scam site as I have been paid numerous times. The payouts can sometimes be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances but have patience.. you will get paid.

This is my favourite money earning website so far. Would definitely recommend this site to anyone.

That site is a scam, when you are going to request payment, your account is blocked

The site is not a scam I have been paid over $3k. My user name is Tatianab. :)

They take way too long to pay out -- you shouldn't have to wait 10+ business days to get your reward. ESpecialjy when their site says it will take a maximum of 7 business days.

The wait for payments on this site is unacceptable. The owner cannot manage his own site properly and is too cheap to hire additional staff.

The excuse about the holidays is now irrelevant yet delays still exist. The holidays excuse is also flawed due to the fact that the MAJORITY of businesses still run on or the day after a holiday, taking an extended time off is ridiculous when you are claim you are solely handling payments on a GPT site. Believe it or not, in our current economy, users rely on monies to be paid in a timely manner. Some users spend the money on necessities such as diapers, food and the like.

Yes, most people have jobs outside of the site, however they put their time in and deserve to be compensated as stated, not 20 days later. I truly believe this site is in the red and is stalling payment due to this. If the FAQ's state you will be paid in a certain time frame that time frame should be adhered to, at least within a reasonable amount of time.

I cannot recommend this site to anyone based on the delays, excuses and irresponsible way in which it is run. It is run very unprofessionally and in an amateurish manner.

May I ask the Administrator of Keep Rewarding why the big delays are still "existing"? 1st of february and still....still more than 20 business days to pay.

Is the "christmas period" still and excuse to keep up with delays?

10...11...13...business days...that's ok. But more than 20 business days?

Why Administrator don't you rewrite your own rules from FAQ? I think you are running out of cash; why do not you try to save money to pay users in time?

NEVER trust someone that masks contact information and give an androgynous name. Also refusing to close an account (thus holding SOMEONE ELSE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION) unless a review of your complicit ways is marked as "resolved".

Did you pay me ? Yes.

Did you change your ways? I highly doubt it LOL!

View more comments (47)
ID
Cons
  • This place is a scam
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article