Beware of KC Computer Solutions,Warwick,NY

We brought our computers to KC Computer solutions of Warwick because they had both crashed. We dropped them off in February 2010 and received them back in the middle of April. The first thing he did was try to sell us one of his over priced new computers. The laptop he told us could not be fixed. The Dell Desktop that he did fix would at first not come up and we called Kevin Kovack(Owner of the company). He told us to keep trying to restart it. We used the computer again three days later and it immediately crashed. We called Kevin and he refused to look at it or help us with it unless he charged us again. We brought both computers to Clean Systems of Goshen. He fixed both the computers(even the laptop that Kevin said was garbage) and charged us so reasonably. We took KC Computer Solutions to court and ran into someone else who told us that the same thing happened to her. He is BAD BUSINESS. You will lose your money if you bring your computers to him. He does not know what he is doing except swindling poor honest folks out of their hard earned money. BEWARE! BEWARE!BEWARE! This guy is a crook!

We did not download anything to the computer and we made the mistake of trusting KC Computer Solutions. We should have demanded to see the computer working in his office,but he works out of his home and he has this crowded messy office and he had it all ready to go and we just trusted him that the computer would work when we got home and it came on for about 1 minute and then went to a blue screen.

That was the reason we took it to him for repair. We did not do anything to the computer or download anything. We just turned it on and it still wasn't working. He told us to bring it back but he wanted to charge us again.

If I was a computer expert then I could have fixed the computer myself and not taken it for repair.I took the computer to Kleen Systems in Goshen (294-****) and he charged me half of KC Computer Solutions,he fixed it for us and its 2 years later and we have not had any more issues with the computer. At least some computer repair guys are honest and reputable and reasonably priced and I am glad I found them. I am sorry I had to pay twice to get the computer fixed but glad I found Kleen Systems.

I posted my complaint with my name in full print to warn people about this business and buyer beware and make sure if you get repair to get a warranty and in writing and make sure the computer is working before you leave the office. Take the time and have them show you in person that the work was performed and performed properly.I highly recommend Kleen Systems as they solved our computer issues!

#193778

I dont buy this I used to repair computers and I have had many customers who are ignorant to technology make false claims just to get a free ride. You referenced above you went to court I bet you lost didnt you? SHAME ON YOU LAURA TREIBITZ just learn to pay your bills.

if you give me clarek job

i want job so plz you and your company help me i am very poor boy i have no many

kindly respect for you

thanks you company

i want computer solutions

so plz help me

jesus the chrizzist doesn't know everything but I do.

What were you doing on your computer when it "crashed"? How many open programs did you have running? How many running processes? How did you set your BIOS? What do the even logs have to say? Who besides you uses the computer? How did you configure your profile? How much *** did you have on your desktop? When was the last time you installed winblows?

Yah it "crashed. More like you are a complete *** and yet another example of why people show have to take a test in order to buy a computer.

1. Written by jesus the chrizzist, on 25-06-2010 15:37

Yeah, it could happen to me, but it won't because I'm not a *** *** like you.

What a typical response from a typical dum-wit. At least Laura Treibitz bothered to warn others, you jesus the chrizzist are the right type of customer for companies like KC Computer Solutions, you think you know everything, and really you know nothing, so shut up and go elsewhere, theres enough idiots and gob-shites to go round !!! Thank you Laura Treibitz for letting us know about the problems you had.

Yeah, it could happen to me, but it won't because I'm not a *** *** like you.

Just to make clear with my above complaint: When I say you will lose your money if you use this company it is my wish to advise and warn everyone that I lost my hard earned dollars using his service and so did the lady who approached us in court which is BAD BUSINESS as I stated and it very well could happen to you if you do not protect yourself with a warranty in writing,etc.The guy is a crook's meaning is that it is a crooked business practice when you immediately report a problem with service to a company you have done business with and they immediately try to imply that you must have broken your computer again and that is why its not working and then use it as an opportunity to try to charge you a fee again. It is my hope and concern that KC Computer Solutions will change their policies on the way they do business1 :sigh

View more comments (7)
ID
Warwick, New York

About

Summary

KC Computer Solutions is a family owned company that provides a wide range of computer solutions. KC Computer Solutions has more than 30 years of experience working with personal computers. Certified and knowledgeable technicians are always ready to provide computer repair services of the highest quality. KC Computer Solutions completes computer systems at affordable price. The company provides preventive maintenance and anti-virus and spyware programs. KC Computer Solutions that offers a great diversity of computer solutions for both families and small businesses. Excellent quality of products and services makes KC Computer Solutions so popular among customers.

KC Computer Solutions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article