Kaya Construction-Austin-BEWARE

Beware!! We hired Kaya Construction for a roof replacement for our home in Corinth, TX after the March 2017 hailstorm. Said representatives of Kaya came knocking on our door seeking business. They convinced us that they were a reputable roofing and general contractor. We allowed them to replace our roof and they also convinced us that they could build us a roof cover for our patio. They sold us for an open line of credit with a finance company out of Florida, ISPC. The project was a shamble of a mess from the start. They allowed our home to flood on the second day of project due to no roof cover where they tore into the backside of our home. They have made a mess of the column posts which were not installed properly and which required my husband and I to incur costs for trying to brace them and our personal time away from work. I could list detail after detail of items that have been left unfinished with the project. They manipulated the finance company into funding their job after I clearly told the ISPC finance that the job was not finished. My husband and I have had a reputable company come out to estimate the unfinished work and it stands at approximately $5,000.00. I lost a day of work due to clean up from the flooding which Kaya reps stated in text messages that they would reimburse me for, did not happen! They are long gone now! In addition to the various other issues, they never got a permit from the city of Corinth before beginning the project which has cost us grief with the City of Corinth. I would not recommend this company to anyone! Very dishonest and crooked in my opinion!
ID
Service
Kaya Construction And Roofing Roof Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article