Unprofessional & Will Not Fix Own Errors & Breakage

This post is to warn others about M. Kaufman Roofing Contractors, Inc. or as they are, know in Northeast Philadelphia - Kaufman Roofing. I am not one to complain, but I feel that I should warn the public about what I perceived to be Kaufman Roofing's lack of ethical business practices and their lack of quality workmanship. M. Kaufman Roofing was contracted to construct two new skylights, and a new roof at our row home. M. Kaufman Roofing Contractors did not call prior to showing up for this job. After they finished the job, I reviewed their work, took photos, and found that they had not correctly completed the project. The following was noted: they took debris from my roof and placed it on my neighbor's roof; they damaged the eave box for the downspout; destroyed a screen window with their ladder; did not coat the roof with an aluminum fibrated coating, they damaged the barge board and cover; used screws instead of nails; left skylights unlocked; did not paint skylights with exterior paint; did not fix soil pipe between skylights; damaged existed party box cover; did not install flashing to base of rear chimney; did not remove all job related debris and haul way from job site. I contacted M. Kaufman Roofing's Customer Service Department about these issues. Kaufman Roofing did not respond in a positive manner to any of my concerns. They refused to repair the roofing job. They were verbally abusive, rude, nasty, unhelpful, and unprofessional. I would never recommend M. Kaufman Roofing Contractors, Inc. for any roofing job. M. Kaufman Roofing Contractors are just bad news.

This is posted to Kaufman Roofing out of Minneapolis, MN. We are not located in Philadelphia. Please remove this linked to our website information.

You sound like someone who.would make up lies and complain cause you are 50 and live with your mom and have no life.

View more comments (1)
ID
#220108 Review #220108 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

About

Summary

Kaufman Roofing Contractors is a family owned business, founded by John Kaufman back in 1930. Today his son, Bob, runs the company. Kaufman Roofing Contractors is based in Minneapolis, MN. Over 80 years the company has been restoring and maintaining an array roofs. The services offered by the company include Shingles, Slate and tile, Flat roofs and Wood shakes, Gutters and Metal fabrication as well as Windows, etc. Kaufman Roofing Contractors provides free estimate for every project. To request an estimate one can feel in the form which is placed on the website of the company as well as contact Kaufman Roofing Contractors by phone.

Kaufman Roofing Contractors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article