STAY AWAY!! Crooks!!!

I would put a 0 stars if I could! These people are crooks!! I won't rent from them even if it were free!!! I rented from Katz Properties for almost 4 years and when I tried to sublease my unit because I had a job offer out of state, they kept stealing my potential sublets each time they came to fill out the application! After I finally found a solid sublet after promising to pay first month AND part of their rent for the remainder of the lease, I put it in writing and sent it to Katz Properties! As promised, I paid the first month's rent and sent the sublet a check to cover the % rent promised for the remainder of the lease. Fast forward 2 months later, Katz Properties is going after my sublet for first month's rent and James, from the office was telling my sublet that I pulled a fast one on him and they have a record of me calling the office asking for the first month rent that I paid be sent back to me! The sublet asked me about it and I called right away to speak to James and I was told he had just left (really James?!). I was transferred to Jennifer Lorbiecki who was very very rude to me. When I asked her where the record was of me calling the office to asked for the first month's rent check be returned, she lied that their other employee, Max has the record and he is no longer with the company! I have never even spoken to a male at the office or much more call to request a check sent out to me or a payment cancelled!! These crooks are trying to double dip in our pockets and not caring whose reputation they taint as they are doing it. I do NOT appreciate them making me out to be a liar. I do NOT appreciate the way that I have been treated and I do NOT appreciate the thievery! If you see Katz Properties, *RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN*!
ID
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article