Called To Say They Had my Prescription, then didnn't have it and refused to fill it

I had a prescription called into Katz pharmacy in Havertown, PA by a physician. It was not a narcotic. I received a call from the pharmacy that evening to tell me the prescription was ready to be picked up. When I arrived the next day, there was no prescription ready at all. And, the pharmacist gave me a hard time about filling it, though I have full insurance. I was very frustrated by my time being wasted. If they weren't going to fill it what the heck did they call me for? I could have gone somewhere else, which is what I eventually did after an hour of my time was wasted. Oh, and the pharmacist seems to consider himself to important to actually speak to a customer, and hides deep behind the counter while frustrating the heck out of you. You have to deal with the woman behind the counter, who seems to enjoy your frustration immensely. These people are sick. Do yourself a favor. Go to Rite Aide or CVS. Both are just down the road. These poeple are just plain mean and make no logical sense.
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article