Don't listen to this review

I'm sorry that you had one bad experience but I've hired Katie Faith Photography and had friends hire her multiple times. We have only had WONDERFUL experiences with her! I'm talking engagements, weddings, senior portraits, family shoots, and more. I don't personally know anyone who has had a bad experience with this photographer. In fact, the opposite is true! She came highly recommended to me, and I have recommended her to several others who have used her and loved her!!! Please do more research than this one review. Visit Katie Faith Photography's facebook page and check the reviews there. She is amazing!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone, any time, any day.

Update from author:

I chose my title in response to the previous negative review. I didn't realize at the time that they would not display as a thread (I have never used this site before).

So please DO listen to my review and not the negative one. ;)

ID
Southlake, Texas
Pros
  • Great personalitybeautiful work
Reason of review
Good customer service

Photographer disrespectful towards polite canceling client

0 friends 1 review Rebecca L. Cleburne, TX 10/1/2013 All I can say is this girl is RUDE!!! She advertises how Christian she is as a gimmick to make you feel comfortable with her as if to sell her services. I contacted her last year for my wedding and told her is like it to be low price since she was an aspiring photographer with no wedding portfolio. We decided to have our wedding else where so I cancelled the Katie Faith as the photographer which was months after we signed a contract and I gave her $100 as a semi down payment. I had lost my contract so I emailed her to email me a copy considering she told me I could only have half of my money back due to the contract. She waited a week before sending me a copy, which was a cut up version. She scanned the contract and cropped out only the fees section and our signatures. Now that seemed fishy to me because any honest person would just scan the documents and email them to you, not go out of their way to crop it out. Seemed to me like she had written it knowing I had lost my contract. So I told her I'd rather see it in person but she lives over an hour away from me and I didn't want to argue. But after I emailed her that I'm having a hard time believing her being that she cropped out the actual contract she jumped on me like I was rude person. Just so you know photographers ought to know accidents happen and if it does you need to make sure you are respectful and have full absolute proof of the contract as to not let anyone think anything false about anything. Here's her outrageous email response. ** mind you this was nearly a year after meeting up with her so when she states snidely that I don't remember the conversation we had face to face, go figure it's been a year. I never even stated in our emails that I had even forgotten anyhow so I'm not sure how she came up with that I forgot the entire conversation we had face to face. I just don't remember the fees section considering I was never intending to cancel on her. But I of course was attacked on this** "Hi Rebecca, Quite frankly, I find it aggravating/ridiculous that you would imply that I was endeavoring to be dishonest with you about the contract. If I desired to be dishonest, it would be easy for me to simply cut off all communication from you, but I am going on my own word of integrity (which is clearly stated in the contract). Simply put, there are two images because it is a two-paged contract. I am sorry that you no longer have your copy of the contract. I understand your desire to be careful, but I find it odd that you've misplaced your copy of the contract, and have no recall of what we clearly discussed during our face-to-face meeting regarding the fees for the wedding coverage. This is a lot like coming to the JCPenney's counter and demanding your full refund without your receipt that states the various validations/stipulations. -Which would be ridiculous. With your critical, financial situation previously described to me, I endeavored to offer you feasible (in other words: dirt cheap) pricing to cover the photographing of your wedding; I met to discuss it with you face-to-face, and reserved a date on my calendar for the event (which was a loss of an otherwise potential photo job). With the cancellation of this event, this has been a large waste of my time and effort. Thank you for your understanding. You will be receiving your refund ($50 check) in the mail. Katie " After I confronted her I was actually a photographer as well and have her constructive criticism she them emailed me back saying she wasn't going to stoop to my level or apologize. You tell me how Christian this girl is or if she's disrespectful to her clients! She's extremely rude and she won't make it in the photography world. I was going to use her and edit my own wedding pictures since she edits her pictures to look so faded its a grey overly brightened photo, so frankly I would've been paying her $100 to just use her camera and no editing. Save your time- she's an aspiring photographer so yes she's cheap but if it wasn't for my editing skills I wouldn't have chosen her. Katie faith photo in Fort Worth is not a friendly people person nor tries to ensure honesty or even corrects a mistake. Do you want her at your wedding? Not with that attitude!

Three years later you should check out the work of the "aspiring" photographer. She is a thriving and gifted artist!

Wow. It sounds to me (not that I can read your ridiculous review well considering the grammar) like you had a problem with her being Christian and not willing to let you manipulate her services.

Guess what, hon?

You broke the contract and frankly she didn't have to give you a dime back. I sure wouldn't have; it's not how business works and clients like you sure as heck don't have to be given any sort of service, nonetheless to be bent over backwards for.

Don't listen to this review.

I'm sorry that you had one bad experience but I've hired Katie Faith Photography and had friends hire her multiple times.We have only had WONDERFUL experiences with her!

I'm talking engagements, weddings, senior portraits, family shoots, and more.

She is amazing!!!I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone, any time, any day.

I don't know you Rebecca-but you break my heart. What a sad person you must be.

We have used Katie Faith Photography many times and she has ALWAYS been nothing but honest,professional,and an example of what a Christian businesswoman should be.

We will treasure our beautiful pictures forever. Katie is so very talented and we will use her for years to come.

View more comments (3)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

About

Katie Faith Photo Pros and Cons

Pros: Great personalitybeautiful work

Summary

Katie faith photo is a blog of a photographer photographer who provides a wide range of photo services. Katie mostly specializes in portraits.

Katie Faith Photo reviews and complaints

Katie Faith Photo is ranked 6 out of 299 in Photography category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article