BOEX USED SHOES IN GERMANY

I ORDERED A 20FT CONTAINER OF USED SHOES WHICH I SELL IN AFRICA. I PAID FULLY, BUT WHEN I GOT THE CONTAINER AND I STARTED SELLING THAT WAS WHEN I WAS SHOCKED WHEN THE FIRST BUYER RETURNED ALL THE 10 BAGS BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION OF SHOES. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. TORN, MUDDY, UNWEARABLE SHOES THAT WERE PACKED IN THE BAGS. I LOST ALL THE MONEY AND UP TO NOW I STILL HAVE THE SHOES AND THEY WILL NEVER SELL. ALL MY MONEY GONE. I TRIED TO CALL AND SENT EMAILS, BUT THEY REFUSED TO SEND ME A REFUND. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO AND NOWHERE TO TURN TO. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.

I went to the boex warehouse and inspect the goods which i order for,but i was surprized when the goods arrived then i discovered that the goods was unsalable,it makes me to fall into,until now am still feeling the pain,its very bad the German government should allow such people to keep on stealing from the poor people

@PissedConsumer882983

We must unify against the Christian Mueller, GM of Boex and his assistant Ivanova, bringing them to court, reporting to German police first. German Embassy in Nairobi is informed and they will help us to put everything into the right form.

Mueller is spoiling German reputation. His warehouse in Hanau and his Office in Frankfurt/Main are fake and only there to fool people. If one victim alone reports to German Police the Police must reject because it is a private matter about quality questions only. However if we unify and report as a group of victims to the German police it will be a proven fact that this rubbish in Container is not a single mistake but a highly intelligent System of this notorious criminals Christian Mueller and Ms.

Ivanova. Write your Story to German Embassy in Nairobi by eMail, the keyword is BOEX. Give your contact details, write clearly that your statement can be used for public use and to undertake legal steps otherwise the Embassy is not allow to us it anywhere. Do not be afraid.

Mueller is a small criminal without any Special Connection to German Police and politics. Mueller has absolutely no power to harm you!!!!

@PissedConsumer997473

Hi there

I'm other victim like you, I have already started a legal action, the police send to me already proses is started, if you have more info please contact me on this email maxamedq11@***.com.

I m German citizen also grow up in Germany

Many thanks

View more comments (2)
ID
Maputo, Maputo
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article