Wrong shipment and refusal to refund my money or ship me the right order!!

This company is a complete SCAM! I ordered their storage basket product and many weeks later received some pieces of plastic from China - it wasn't what I ordered and I couldn't figure out what use it could be to anyone! I contacted them for a refund. They responded by offering me 10% off the wrong product they had shipped me and no mention of a full refund nor shipment of what I actually ordered. Here is their website https://www.kartastar.com/products/storage-basket?fbclid=IwAR3GOKFXou57yxVNkQRMmm-3KhCHxpx3Mv-B1j-sTXpqylVOY-nQjK-EK2chttps://www.kartastar.com/products/storage-basket?fbclid=IwAR3GOKFXou57yxVNkQRMmm-3KhCHxpx3Mv-B1j-sTXpqylVOY-nQjK-EK2c

User's recommendation: Don't order ANYTHING from these people.

ID

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article