UNIDEN THE WORST PERIOD

They have the worst customer no service of any company I have ever called. 5 days and still cannot get through. UNIDEN is the worst I have ever spoke with. 5 days to get through and then disconnected and rude and phone recording. Sorry too busy call back later. I wish someone would really call me from UNIDEN, but I am certain they have 1000's of pissed off clients. I have bought their hardware for over 25 years and have a lot of their products. Last time I really will ever buy any of their products at all. Period. Would pay more for sony or panasonic or vtech not to have to work with UNIDEN!!!!!!!!!!

The worst non-existent CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever contacted. If you cannot decipher ALL of the directions, you are out of luck with UNIDEN. I will NEVER buy their products AGAIN.

@PissedConsumer1335738

UNIDEN has NONEXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you cannot decipher ALL of the setup directions, you are out of luck.

the Telephone #s provided are a joke. They refer you to the Website.

The Website refers you to a man who seems to own a company & for him to help you, you can pay $75.

I have been unable to retrieve messages! If I don't pay someone, I will NEVER retrieve messages.

View more comments (1)
ID
Tucker, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article