Kansasland Rips People Off!!!

I went to Kansasland (3167 N Rock Rd; Wichita, KS, 67226 (3**)**4-1444) oil change. Was told I need shocks, which I had already had priced elsewhere 4 days earlier so I had a round about amount it would cost. They put in the MOST expensive shocks. My bill was $550.00. The bill receipt didn't even say anything about warranty. I had to go back the next day for them to write on my bill the warranty for these shocks. They screw people. Don't ever go there unless you want to be ripped off. I will never ever go to Kansasland again.
ID
#119895 Review #119895 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wichita, Kansas

About

Kansasland Tire Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.thetirestore.com/privacy-policy.html
Summary

Kansasland Tire is an independent tire dealer located across Nebraska, Kansas and Colorado with a location in Guymon, Oklahoma. There are over 40 shops of the company. There Kansasland Tire offers tires of such brands as Goodyear Tires, Mastercraft Tires, Dunlop Tires, Titan Tires, Kelly Tires, and Alliance Tires, etc. The company stocks 1000's of tires in most sizes for light trucks, vans and passenger vehicles at its stores. Kansasland Tire ranks among the top 40 independent tire companies in North America and service over 5,000 customers in varied operations daily. Such services as Batteries, Belts and Hose Inspection, Computerized Engine Analysis, Cooling System Maintenance, Disc Brake Service, Heating and Air Conditioning, Oil, Lube, and Filter, Steering Systems, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance as well as Wheel Balance and Alignment are offered at the shops of the company.

Kansasland Tire reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article