Kansas Medical Clinic – Racketeering, Ring Leader Shekhar Challa

I am an extremely displeased customer of the Kansas Medical Clinic and the "doctor" Shekhar Challa. I was scammed by the false testimonials seen on the Web site slim180.com, which promised what seemed like impressive and reasonable results via a "natural" weight loss formula. I took this formula and not only did I fail to lose a single pound, but I believe the treatment made me extremely ill. I have felt queasy and sick to my stomach ever since taking the doses, and am afraid I have basically been poisoned. I am strongly considering a class action law suit against Shekhar Challa, the scam artist doctor and racketeering mastermind. Avoid at all costs, for the sake of your health!

I wanted to offer a few additional details about this scam, and the racketeering ringleader doctor Shekhar Challa. Shekhar Challa is the founder and principle physician at the Kansas Medical Clinic, and his methods are not only unethical but dishonest. He put me on a weight loss agent called Slim180, and, after viewing some of the false testimonials posted on the Slim180 Web site, I trusted that this product would work well for me. To my horror, it made me extremely sick for over a week's time; I am considering a class action lawsuit, for this product clearly does not work. I am also here to encourage residents of Topeka to think twice before going to see Shekhar Challa at the Kansas Medical Clinic, located at these locations:

KMC Pathology Laboratory

2200 SW 6th Ave, Suite 104

Topeka, Kansas 66606

(785) 354-**** • (785) 354-**** fax

ID
#219069 Review #219069 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

About

Summary

Kansas Medical Clinic(KMC) is situated in Topeka, Kansas, servicing the NE Kansas area, USA. The clinic provides services in the following areas : gastroenterology - advanced solutions for optimum digestive health; dermatology - medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin care management; neurology - sensitive and expertise understanding of all neurological concerns; pathology - accurate, reliable and customized diagnostic services. Medical staff of Kansas Medical Clinic assist clients not only with treatment, but with dietary recommendations, prep procedure information, and an extensive library of patient education brochures. Kansas Medical Clinic is open for visitors 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.

Kansas Medical Clinic reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article