Misdiagnosing and pushing for procedures

Dr. Miller misdiagnosed me for three conditions. Simple google search in combination with thinking about the health history of her patient would help her to prevent mistakes she did. She put me into an unnecessary expense of about $2500. As a result, I have proved that I don't have those three conditions. She prescribes medications without confirming a diagnose. Be careful, because insurance companies can deny your coverage based only on medications you've been taken even if it was by doctor's mistake. She uses untested equipment, which gives mistaken readings. She put me through unnecessary tests without explaining and asking my permission. She charged my insurance and me for the mistaken readings.
ID
Ciudad De Mexico, Capital District
Loss

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article