map-marker New Glarus, Wisconsin

Misogynistic, homophobic, disrespectful, degrading commencement speech by KC Chiefs kicker

A college graduation commencement speech by KC Chiefs kicker was absolutely atrocious and extremely inappropriate, regardless if the college is Catholic, as well as the speaker.

The personal beliefs of the kicker had no business being delivered in the manner that happened during the commencement ceremony. I was raised Catholic- went to Catholic grade school, a Catholic high school, and a Catholic college .

I am absolutely appalled by the ignorance and entitlement of your KC Chiefs kicker- his rationalizations as he was attempting to clarify his statements were even worse ! I would have walked out of my Catholic college graduation ceremony if such a horrible & divisive speech was given as what just happened with your KC Chiefs kicker !

Do better, KC Chiefs.

I believe that your KC Chiefs fans, and especially all the recent graduates who had to endure this unprofessional and inappropriate commencement speech deserve a heartfelt apology immediately, and furthermore, to assure all the above, that indeed, KC Chiefs are better than this, and could be even better as time goes on, by standing up for all, by letting Harrison go, immediately.

Shemeka Mfg

My order

Kansas City Chiefs - My order
I receive the hat and still waiting on the shirt (maholmes)..order it the same time when I order the hat.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Christy E Ggh

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Kansas City, Missouri

No access to Peacock, stop split screens commercial

It took me years to start watching NFL again after it was made political. Now, for money, you have the nerve to sell State Farm on a SPLIT SCREEN and force me to miss a play just to shove it down my throat. Wow. Not making enough money? Are you insane putting the playoff game on Peacock? Swift fans arent rich. Im a NFL fan. So few games and you pull this crap. State Farm commercials are really cringe worthy, nor funny. These men look very dumb. Fix this mess
Pros:
  • Trying to watch games snd like the team
Cons:
  • Stupid commercials
  • Forced to watch on split screen

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Don’t watch games on Peacock and don’t SPLIT SCREENS on commercials

map-marker Bellville, Ohio

Would be nice if Cheifs team supported 9 year old Holden since Holden was supporting the KC Cheifs

Outraged over 9 year old boy being ridiculed, suggestion whole chiefs team should wear red and black on faces next game
Zachary S Htu

Number 1 fan lost their life

Kansas City Chiefs - Number 1 fan lost their life
Hi my name is Zachary Shetrompf and my mom Louise Shetrompf just lost her battle with pancreatic cancer. I would love if her name can be pronounced during the big mnf game tomorrow. She was in my eyes the chiefs and Patrick Mahomes fan. Thus would mean the world to me, my sister, and the rest of our family. Thank you.
Pros:
  • Patrick mahomes was one person that kept my mom going
Cons:
  • Mom louise shetrompf is not here anymore

Preferred solution: Say something about my mom that just lost her battle with pancreatic cancer.

User's recommendation: Great

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article