They did not refund my money after emailing me that they would

Kanak Consulting - They did not refund my money after emailing me that they would
Update by user Dec 20, 2020

No response from kanak. They still have menon the list to call and telemarket their products. Shameful!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2020
I subscribed to the service with a promise that if I cancelled within time period they would refund my money. They emailed me a confirmation in the email. Then every time I contact them on WhatsApp they say they are looking into it but no refund yet. On BBB they responded with all sorts of lies with incoherent sentences. I did not need any technical assistance and all I wanted was to cancel my service and get my refund. I did all of that as instructed within the timeframe. They are fraudulent and cheaters and liars!

User's recommendation: Stay away.

ID
Cons
  • Thiefs
  • Cheaters
  • Fraud
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Kanak consulting

This is the best consulting company nowadays. I also got the job from here. They provide you with a job in a reputed company in a good position. This is the best way for you to get success in your life.
ID
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article