Scammer

Took money and didn't complete projects! Did not answer calls or texts, 6 months now without a website for my business! Very unprofessional, stay away!

User's recommendation: Stay away, find a different company with a permanent location!

ID
Service
Kamaaina Tech Solutions Technical Support
Cons
  • Unreliable
  • Unprofessional

Verified Reviewer

Bad service/rip off

Update by user Nov 12, 2020

No resolution

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2020
I hired this guy a few months ago to take care of my agro-business's infrastructure and website. Ryan never met his deadlines and the projects went on and on with various excuses why things were delayed. He told me he fixed my invoicing system but when we used it all the same issues were still there. After I asked him when our website might finally be up he stopped answering texts. He is also involved in some supplement pyramid scheme that he tried to get one of my employees into, and I once overheard him abusing his girlfriend on the phone. Just really unprofessional behavior all around. Website is riddled with spelling errors so I guess that's representative of his attention to detail.

User's recommendation: For a better experience try Big Island Technologies, they were a great all around experience.

ID
Service
Kamaaina Tech Solutions Technical Support
Cons
  • Unreliable
  • Unprofessional

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article