Kaiser Associates is a scam

If you are looking to use services of Kaiser Associates, then think twice or better avoid. They are known to do surveys for clients but basically you throw away your project money in drain. I work for a major telecommunications company and hired Kaiser Associates for doing primary research for our product. Their SVP bragged a lot about their competence in doing surveys and promised assigning senior consultants. But as the project progressed, he became unavailable and the leading consultant was rude and incompetent. The experience of the leading consultant was falsified to charge higher hourly rate. The deliverables were of so low quality that we couldn't use it. My understanding is that they falsify their consultants' experience to justify higher rate while providing shoddy service.
ID
Reason of review
Bad quality

Kaiser Associates: If you perform contract/consulting work, then Kaiser might not be right for you.

I'm a former librarian and freelance researcher who offers services to companies seeking work for business information, academic research, and similar areas. I was contacted by Kaiser Associates to perform marketing surveys of global customers. I learned the project was actually more similar to a commission style sales venture than the meaningful marketing research I had performed for other companies. My report is not implying that Kaiser Associates is a "rip-off"; this is more of a review, and I am noting my interaction with them. The report is simple advice for professional services that do not want to spend any valuable time with such companies. This also applies to similar companies offering lower budget remuneration for specialized services. Thank you.

I was a contractor and agree with you totally. I felt that they were not concerned about the client at all.

There attitude was to do a inferior research by manipulating the data and information. Their consulting leads are all BS talkers trying to justify and sell useless research outputs.

ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article