Solar, Wind, Energy Scam

I would advise you not to deal with a companies called Plimus, Kaiax, Inc. or Johnsonsmotor. This is an internet SCAM. They promise you a download of a book of instructions regarding construction of a energy saving generator. It is a big online video sales pitch with testimonies, etc. However, they take your money through PayPal, send you to an inoperable web site then deliver nothing. They give you contact information but refuse to respond to any communications. PayPal refuses to refund your money since you have purchased a "non tangible" product. This is all done over the internet so there is no address (although I suspect that it is California) and no phone numbers to call.

Buckeye, you should not post false information about a product or company just because you don't understand the way internet works. If you pay attention at the end the page with the downloads comes up. I had no problems with them.

Think twice before posting next time.

I just order this product............I went to the download site and had no problem with downloading the information that I purchased

Dear miss product manager. I have tried several times to send you an email regarding your comment above, but each time, I received a message that "there was a problem sending my message."Does this mean that there is a problem with your email address?Check your files for Order Reference: 6259****.Thank you.

I am the product marketing manager at Plimus, and I can assist you with your refund request. Please send any and all order information to stephaniek@***.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

View more comments (3)
ID
Dayton, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article