K9 Grooming Supplies & Doug Carter Cheated Me!

I placed an order to K9 Grooming Supplies in October 2010. When I received my order for 1 gallon of shampoo and 1 gallon of conditioner, the gallon of conditioner was only 2/3 full! Also, the shampoo that I received was NOT the shampoo that I ordered, but a cheaper product. When I emailed the vendor I received a response from Doug Carter which basically said "Tough Luck!" I left phone messages too but received no replies! I was also unhappy because when I placed the order shipping charges were reflected as ZERO...but when the charge appeared on my account it included a charge of $32.58 for shipping!!!

OMG!!! I just had a friend in Ohio tell me that she had a similar experience with this vendor!

ALL of the gallon containers that she ordered were only 2/3 full at best! Obviously this guy is skimming off the top and re-filled empty containers!!!

ID
West Lafayette, Indiana

About

K9 Grooming Supplies Return Policy
To read more: http://www.k9groomingsupplies.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo&zenid=34g2bna3otgokqlhke8rav1sm4
K9 Grooming Supplies Delivery Policy
K9 Grooming Supplies Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.k9groomingsupplies.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=2&zenid=34g2bna3otgokqlhke8rav1sm4
Summary

K9 Grooming Supplies is a company that provides a great diversity of pet care supplies. This is a family owned business that was founded in 2004. The list of products offered by K9 Grooming Supplies includes shampoos, accessories, puppy pens, conditioners, scissors, maintenance products, pure paws finishing, stripping knives, tac boxes, collars, feeders, water pails and many more. K9 Grooming Supplies specializes in providing products and accessories for dogs that take part in dog shows, but sure all the items are great for usual pets. Eight years in business have made K9 Grooming Supplies one of the most reliable suppliers of dog accessories and products.

K9 Grooming Supplies reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article