K-Street Advertising Fraud Website, Never Built

I had hired " K Street Advertising" to build me a web-site and get it up and running. For the first month things went as promised, then last month I got an e-mail from my coach that he would be posponing our sessions for a week and that was the last time I heard from him. I called and e-mailed my coach after the 8th. day because I hade't heard from him, and his phone would ring once and then went to a busy siginal. I then sent several e-mails and they came back as undeliverable ,it said the server had permently failed. After going to their website and calling both phone numbers that I found there and getting no answer, I e-mailed the owner and recived no reply, then last friday I got an e-mail from another client of theirs asking if anyone knew anything about what was going on. After grtting that e-mail I found a ripoff report and decided to add to the report I found. There website is still up, but they dont answer their phone at 877-228-****! All over the web I see these guys are long time telemarketing scammers... and the bad guys are Aaron Christner, Jeremy M. Rogers, Ryan Jensen, Andrew Cassidy and Vince Scarpuzzi.
ID
Lakewood, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article