K-Construction----Be Aware: Bids Low then....

K-Construction: Owner/Pressident Jacob Kligman Miami Beach Florida I am Remodel a 2 bed/2 bath. $60,000 plus job.When I receive invoices, I pay in full within 72 hours. I need at least 10 hours to review an invoice. Be Aware: Jacob will bid low, to beat the competitors. Then as the job gets complicated. He changes #'s on his invoices, in a manner that is very difficult to notice, unless you really study the invoices and have an some experience in the construction business as I do. I submitted a "change of contractor", in other words Jacob, president and owner of K-construction was "fired". Also, he is slow, employees show-up late, or not at all, and they urinate in buckets.

I do not what these people are talking about. I did a mayor renovation to my house in 2010 that wwent perfectly well with all work on the budget.

I re-hire Mr.

Kligman / K Construction again to remodel the other part of the house and all work accordingly. I got to K Construction through other 3 customers who knew him and were very happy with his work.

I also reviewd his BBB rating to confirm all before hiring him.

Beware of this guy and K Construction. K-Construction: Owner/President Jacob Kligman presented false invoices of work NOT performed.

BEWARE. No shows on appointments, lies, and will hold your project hostage until you pay him money that is not owed.

View more comments (1)
ID
#251979 Review #251979 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Miami, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article