Return form

This is the most difficult return form I have ever come across. It makes me think that it is designed that way just so you get so frustrated that you give up.
ID
Sonora, California

Never received bag.

I am still waiting for my bag or and answer why it has not shipped. You should not be on deals and steals if you can’t deliver. I have e- mailed several times, no answer. I have called no answer just leave a message again and again. Well 2 minutes later they were closed. The Ups delivery # is attached to my order I contacted them. They stated they were waiting from co. No issues on their end. So I ordered and no update and it states on site ships in 2-3 days. O it does not.
ID
Product
K Carroll Handbag

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article