K&k heating and cooling kyle ketterer

HECAME TO FIX MY A/C AND CHARGED ME 400.00 AND HE BROKE IT MORE AND I HAD TO PAY ANOTHER COMPANY 800.00 TO FIX WHAT HE DAMAGED. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST,LIAR THIEF DONT TRUST HIM HE IS EVIL.HE SCAMS EVERYBODY AND HE DOESNT NO THE TRUTH FROM A LIE. he talks like its no problem to fix but then he takes your money and runs,he doesnt answer your phone calls after you complain because he dont care that he scammed you and all the other people too.be care full what a loser be a mam stand by you work
ID
Buffalo, New York
Loss

Poor Electrical Install of a cieling fan

K & K heating and Cooling is owned and run by a person named Kyle Ketterer. I ahd him install a cieling fan, and the very same day, the fan fell from the cieling, damaging the fan . He secured the fan with dry wall screws, and used lamp cord for the electrical power souce. He refused to make good on his poor work, and will not return me calls or letters. Do not do business with this person. I have another tale of horror about what he did to my neighbor. He installed a heating system for her and never completed the work. She was so afraid to use the system, she had NOCO re-install it before she used it. She had paid him up-front for his work, and had to pay again because he does such poor work.

Evil no good slug who should be sent to jail. He scewed me and my neighbor to the tone of over $3,400.00, and threatened us if we tried to take his to court. Why is Craigs list still allowing his adds?

@PissedConsumer710469

Kyle ketterer business address is 2157 Eden Evans center in Eden NY. He personally lives on Hemlock in Eden.

He is an evil liar, thief, *** ARTIST, does not know the meaning of the word truth or honesty. He IS NOT LICENSED, HE IS NOT INSURED, nor is he remotely qualified to any of the work he claims to do in any way, shape, or form!

He then will threaten you if you call him out on his bs, threaten to sue you or take your lively hood down and basically bully you. I heard a bunch of people in the Buffalo area called channel two news on your side and complained about him. He also has a false story about how his wife died.

******STAY AWAY FROM KYLE KETTERER! DO NOT CALL 536-**** EVER!

I HAVE HEARD VARIOUS STORIES OF HIM BREAKING INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES AS WELL. STAY AWAY FROM KYLE KETTERER!!!***

I have had Kyle come in and and do a wonderful job for me I would recommend him he is very polite and professional. Happy customer

@PissedConsumer700962

I call bs you are probably kyle himself. Channel two news on your side! I seriously doubt anybody has a positive thing to say about you!

#642002

Stay the heck away from him!!

@PissedConsumer642002

What did this *** do to you? He did me really bad, and as far as I'm concerned, he should be made to pay.

Please tell all of your friends and screem it from the highest mountain that this guy is a lousy electrician, and an even worse person. *** of the earth gives *** a bad name.......

@PissedConsumer642129

He tried to charge me way to much for doing basically nothing. I refused to pay!

It seems that K&K screw EVERYONE he comes in contact with. He is NOT licensed, NOT insured and is a *** artist! Run far far away from this ***

I also use K & K The worst experience of my life. He always had an excuse why he did not show up to do the work. Am trying to take him to court to get my money back, but can't find his address.

View more comments (11)
ID
Buffalo, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article