Different Dress Than Ordered

Justthebeginnings - Different Dress Than Ordered
I had measurements taken and ordered the custom sized dress. I had plenty of time to spare so I figured the extra time it took to make the dress was worth not having to pay for it to be taken in. When I received the dress, it was wadded up in a bag and did not come with the shawl that was pictured. No where on the webpage did it state that dresses pictured with shawls did not come with them. In fact the webpage said that most dresses come with one even if it's not pictured. I contacted Lisa who ordered the shawl. Once I received it I tried everything on. It is definitely not the same dress that I ordered. The shawl did not have the lace edging. The dress material and overlay look completely different than pictured. I again contacted Lisa (the day I received the shawl) and was told that it was too late for returns. PayPal has a very short refund timeframe so they did not help either. Which is probably why this company uses Paypal. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Go to a local store and buy your dress. I've included the comparison photo of what I received vs what I ordered.
Featured
ID
Huntington Beach, California
Loss

Online Business Scam Justthebeginnings.com

I ordered my bride maids dresses from this online company Just The Beginning owner Lisa Loya. After spending a substanial amount of money with this online business understanding that there are No Refunds/Cancellations. But only Exchanges on bride maids dresses. I sent the dresses back that I did not like for an even exchange. After talking with Lisa Loya the owner. That clearly does not have a clue of what customer Service is nor people skills. The owner Lisa Loya stated to me in order for her to order me the new dresses that I had to pay her a restocking fee of $120.00 plus shipping fees. This online company is a SCAM.

I ordered 4 bridesmaid dresses from Just The Beginnings Bridal. When I received them I was extremely happy with my purchase.

The quality of the dresses were nice and the price was fantastic, saved over 100.00 each dress.

Great customer service. Will be a returning customer for ball gown purchases for the military ball.

ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Summary

Justthebeginnings is a specialized shopping facility which is focused on wedding stuff. The warehouse of the company offers such products as gowns, dresses for bridesmaids, flower gifts, boys outfits, shoes, head pieces, jewelry, undergarments, color charts, etc. The company sells its products online. Thousands of additional dresses are not seen on the website, but they are available for purchase through Justthebeginnings custom made department. Also, for additional color choices on dresses customers would better to contact the company for pricing. Justthebeginnings offers warehouse deals, minimum order is 6 styles. All purchases at Justthebeginnings are final sales. No cancellations and no refunds will be given. Exchanges are possible on bridesmaid dresses only.

Justthebeginnings reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article