JustOTC.com rip off company

I recently purchased an product from justotc.com. The product on their website and order confirmation were identical. However, when I received the order the product was wrong. I have called their customer service number numerous times a day over the past three weeks. Phone just rings and rings. I have also sent two emails to their customter service with no reply. I have done some investigation and it appears that this company is a fraud. Google map shows their address as an empty corner lot in new york city. Warning-- do not buy from this company unless you are willing to take the chance of being scammed!!

My recent first order with Justotc was received quickly, exactly as ordered, great price, free shipping. What more could I ask?

ID
Livingston, New Jersey

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article