Very pissed customer ..asked for partial refund...he won't give it to me

Just In Case Painting Plus - Very pissed customer ..asked for partial refund...he won't give it to me
We were looking to have our bathtub reglazed found this company called Just in case painting +..... he was polite...after seeing the job he did on our tub....oh my god...it was beyond AWFUL..how any company could think that was justifiable and we would be happy with that is beyond me!!...he offered to come back and fix it..we declined..he was sloppy..drip marks..and never fully covered the entire tub..it cost $185..I asked for $100 refund..I'm getting nothing but a run around with him!!! So pissed!!! We had another PROFESSIONAL company come in and do it the proper way..looks beautiful...

User's recommendation: DO NOT HAVE JUST IN CASE PAINTING...DO ANY WORK IN YOUR HOME.

ID
Wichita, Kansas
Service
Just In Case Painting Plus Painting

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article