Damaged House and Broken Promises

Just Granite and Marble - Damaged House and Broken Promises
TERRIBLE!! SCAM ARTISTS- DO NOT HIRE, WILL DAMAGE YOUR HOUSE!! Justin at Just Granite and Marble agreed to do a countertop installation for for me. He went to my house, and on his way, sent me a message saying he would "need me to throw him at least another $100". During installation he destroyed my large bathroom vanity mirror. When I asked him about it (in writing) he said I would have to pay him to replace it. When I pressed him, he said he would "see what he could do". The next day he assured me he could get it replaced within a week at no charge. I just had to "meet him with cash" first. When I asked to speak with a manager/owner, he hung up on me. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! 2241 NW 22nd St Pompano Beach, FL 33069 Phone number (954) 245-****
ID
Ridgewood, New York
Service
Just Granite And Marble Countertop Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article