Resolved: Extra £99 Fuel Package is a CON

Update by user Aug 03, 2018

We were very happy to receive the full £99 refund from Just Go with an apology and reassurance that they will do some re-training of their staff so that this Fuel Package is completely understood by anyone paying for it.

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2018
We hired a motor home for 10 days from this company and were advised to pay for a £99 Fuel package when we collected the Motor Home. We understood that this would cover any costs if we returned the vehicle without the Fuel, LPG and water tanks refilled. We did in fact manage to refill all the tanks before we returned it. I have now been in touch with Just Go to say that I have not yet received a refund of this charge. They have told me that this is a NON-REFUNDABLE charge as is stated in the flyer. I cannot remember getting a flyer, only being advised to pay for this when we collected the motor home. What a con !!!

We have now had a full refund of the £99 from JUST GO, along with an apology for the Fuel Package not being explained fully to us as pre-payable and Non-refundable. They are to do some re-training with their staff. We are very satisfied with the outcome and feel confident about dealing with JUST GO motorhome hire again.

Resolved
ID
Toddington, England
Service
Just Go Rv Rental
Pros
  • Motor home
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article