Dewana Yht

I put in a request for the book since I paid for...

I put in a request for the book since I paid for it April 27th. I received a link to download the book today and when I went to the page to do it had expired. Please send again to mszbest@***.net Thank you Michele Foster

Robert L Klp

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Sierra Vista, Arizona

Have not got my email copy of your book

I have not got your email copy of your book ordered April 1 and looking at my Paypal account I was charged $7 on Apr 1 and another $7 charged on Apr 2.

Not satisfied with your service and am requesting my Paypal card be credited the two $7 purchases you charged to my account.

Robert Lake

User's recommendation: Watch your card charges on any on-line purchases

Travel Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Do you plan a trip? Uncover top travel tips during the pandemic. In this video interview, Latifah Al-Hazza, a co-founder of Femscape Sojourns and a travel journalist, explains how to safely book a trip online, how to avoid unexpected situations during travel, and what to do if your trip was canceled.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article