mindy s Nhw

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Margate, Florida

Broke my personal property and left my garage in disarray

Just Get It Done Plumbing - Broke my personal property and left my garage in disarray - Image 2
Just Get It Done Plumbing - Broke my personal property and left my garage in disarray - Image 3
Just Get It Done Plumbing - Broke my personal property and left my garage in disarray - Image 4
Just Get It Done Plumbing - Broke my personal property and left my garage in disarray - Image 5

I had a leak outside of my home and called Just Get it Done Plumbing to handle it. While they were pricey compared to other plumbers, I liked the wife/office manager and just wanted it done.

They came today to do the job and I was at jury duty, I work full time and had a crazy day. I did not get to check my garage where my water heater is until just now. The whole area of the garage is in disrepair. My pool float was moved and the workers placed a metal luggage rack on it and ripped it.

My other luggage has a rip in it, I have a heavy carpet that I can not lift and they just flung it and left it laying on the floor. When I called to tell the employee how upset I was at the disarray, his response was, "IT WASNT ME IT WAS THE OTHER GUY, I DIDN"T CLEAN UP" Talk about blaming someone else and lack of customer service!!!! They require payment upfront via Zelle and I just learned a huge lesson. I wish I never sent the second payment as there is no recourse.

I explained what happened and JOSH the owner basically called me a liar and said he inspected the clean up. Additionally, they never checked my backyard hose and plumbing. Meanwhile, he dropped by and left before the clean up, so really who is lying.

Do not use this company - use a company that is honest and where you can pay with a credit card in case of dispute. Huge lesson learned here.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Refunded for what they damaged and an apology

User's recommendation: NEVER USE THIS COMPANY

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article