RIP OFF ALERT! Don’t get ripped of by Don Karl Juravin ever again!

Juravin Inc - RIP OFF ALERT! Don’t get ripped of by Don Karl Juravin ever again!
Hi guys, please don’t the same mistake I and others have made by believing in and paying big $$$ to this Florida Scam Man who is originally from Israel. After having been caught for selling fake weight loss products online, Don has started a new scam for $$$ whereby he gets you to pay him a lot of money either through $1,000.00 gift cards or a wire of cash to some bank account online. When he gets you hooked, he claims to be your “life coach” and “minister”. He claims he can make you lose up to 200 pounds of fat in a very short period of time. He even told me that his divine regimen of fasting can cure my cancer! His new company is called Juravin Research and you can read everything I am saying on his websites. DON’T BUY HIM CASH GIFT CARDS OR WIRE HIM MONEY!

This guy is nothing but a scammer and extortionist and was arrested recently for CRIMINAL CONTEMPT in a case that a Florida Real Estate developer brought against him for slander.

Good review. When I found this I noticed on his website a ton of fake reviews.

My god I am so thankful I found this review! Whomever you are that wrote this as I almost just sent this guy Don Karl Juravin several thousand dollars worth of gift cards because he said he didn’t want checks or a wire because he was concerned about being traced or followed??

How weird is that? Kim Lindsay Tampa, Florida

View more comments (2)
ID
Cons
  • Weight loss scam
  • Another online scam
  • Paying for bs
Reason of review
Just another scam

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article