Verified Reviewer

Overcharge of $250.00

As an automatic delivery customer, I was surprised to discover that my fuel oil tank was almost empty on the evening of the 16th. I called and left a message via phone and on the website that night and was able to reach an individual via phone the following morning. The individual who answered the phone was convinced that I did not need oil and warned that if the delivery was under 80 gallons, I would be charged a premium. Since I have a 275-gallon tank and it was almost empty, I knew that the delivery amount would be more than 80 gallons and was not concerned. After 209 gallons were delivered to my home on 2/17/2021 an additional charge of $250.00 was placed on my credit card. The owners Stephanie Vogt and Robert Devine have overstepped.

User's recommendation: Do not use this company, they look cheap but will charge you for delivery.

ID
Poughkeepsie, New York
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Overcharge for delivery

Update by user Mar 27, 2021

As of 3/1/2021 Stephanie Voyt sent an email indicating that the company would not refund the $250.00. The issue is currently in arbitration with the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company.

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2021
As an automatic delivery customer, I was surprised to discover that my fuel oil tank was almost empty on the evening of the 16th. I called and left a message via phone and on the website that night and was able to reach an individual via phone the following morning. The individual who answered the phone was convinced that I did not need oil and warned that if the delivery was under 80 gallons, I would be charged a premium. Since I have a 275-gallon tank, and it was almost empty, I knew that the delivery amount would be more than 80 gallons and was not concerned. After 209 gallons were delivered to my home on 2/17/2021 an additional $250.00 delivery was charged to my credit card. Owners Stephanie Vogt and Robert Devine as owners of this company need to rethink the way they do business.

User's recommendation: Beware. Do not leave your credit card on file with this company.

ID
Hyde Park, New York
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article