Teresa C Xsz

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Poughkeepsie, New York

Overcharge of $250.00

As an automatic delivery customer, I was surprised to discover that my fuel oil tank was almost empty on the evening of the 16th. I called and left a message via phone and on the website that night and was able to reach an individual via phone the following morning. The individual who answered the phone was convinced that I did not need oil and warned that if the delivery was under 80 gallons, I would be charged a premium. Since I have a 275-gallon tank and it was almost empty, I knew that the delivery amount would be more than 80 gallons and was not concerned. After 209 gallons were delivered to my home on 2/17/2021 an additional charge of $250.00 was placed on my credit card. The owners Stephanie Vogt and Robert Devine have overstepped.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use this company, they look cheap but will charge you for delivery

Teresa C Xsz

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Hyde Park, New York

Overcharge for delivery

Updated by user Mar 27, 2021

As of 3/1/2021 Stephanie Voyt sent an email indicating that the company would not refund the $250.00. The issue is currently in arbitration with the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company.

Original review Feb 24, 2021
As an automatic delivery customer, I was surprised to discover that my fuel oil tank was almost empty on the evening of the 16th. I called and left a message via phone and on the website that night and was able to reach an individual via phone the following morning. The individual who answered the phone was convinced that I did not need oil and warned that if the delivery was under 80 gallons, I would be charged a premium. Since I have a 275-gallon tank, and it was almost empty, I knew that the delivery amount would be more than 80 gallons and was not concerned. After 209 gallons were delivered to my home on 2/17/2021 an additional $250.00 delivery was charged to my credit card. Owners Stephanie Vogt and Robert Devine as owners of this company need to rethink the way they do business.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Beware. Do not leave your credit card on file with this company.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article