Jura Warranty is sub-standard

Jura Warranty is sub-standard
My Jura coffeemaker is leaking. The warranty is one year. Jura requires that I send the unit for repair (at Jura's cost)....which will take a few weeks. BUT they only guarantee the repair for 90 days!! So: I am without a coffee maker for two-three weeks and then if it fails again WITHIN 90 days, I will go through the same thing. If it fails after 90 days I will have to throw it out and buy a new coffeemaker I asked if they could not simply make a "swap" (even if it were a "refurbished" coffee maker....Jura said "no"....b

User's recommendation: buy Cusinart....THEIR warranty is AWESOME....they send out a new unit.

Rocky River, Ohio

Horrible customer service

If you get Nike, hang up and start over - he treated me like I was stupid, gave me incorrect advice (told me to push the rotary button rather than the p button to resolve my question) then made it seem like I was incompetent. He needs to be removed from this role for a company with as expensive of products as this.

User's recommendation: avoid Nike (individual) - very rude and condescending and doesn't know his facts.

ID
Pros
  • Wonderful machines
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Apology

NEVER buy a JURA.

I have bought Jura machines and accessories for more than 12 years. I purchased a frother from them two months ago and they said not warrantied if bought from store that is a dealer only if we buy directly from them. BEWARE! I will NEVER EVER purchase another Jura item. Top dollar and if you want a warranty have to buy from them. Spoke to Taylor and then Christine today who spoke to her supervisor and they can't do anything. Anyone wanting to have a warranty must purchase directly from the company not an authorized dealer.

Uhh except they do cover it when it's from an authorized dealer. I had mine for 2 years and change and had to send it in a month ago after the covid craziness.

It was a bit over warranty (like a month or something) and they still honored it. Not sure what the complaints are about.

COMPLETELY incorrect about your comment. As long as you purchase from an authorized retailer you have a warranty. get your facts straight.

View more comments (1)
Columbia, South Carolina
Product
Jura Warranty
Cons
  • Being given the run around and not offering to resolve it
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Just send me the parts, as Christine said they were covered. Container might be the issue as well.

Totally ignored for an item returned

I had ordered a $ 1,000 Jura espresso machine from this company, which arrived with a manufacturer's defect. Something like that can happen in today's world. I returned this machine immediately, had to pay additional shipping and insurance via UPS,and even took the time to included a letter to the company. First, nobody ever acknowledged the receipt of this defect machine, and upon inquiry I was told that they received it. They also never deemed it necessary to contact me with the results of their inspection, and information when to expect a refund. In addition, they take all the time in the world with such an inspection, where I am concerned to get my money back asap. In a nut shell: Selling lemon products and providing lemons in customer service. Do not order from that company.

Better yet ... don't pay $1000.00 for a coffeemaker.

Palm Coast, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article