Harassed by a user Big Al

I was being harassed on JUOT by a user named Big Al. He is an older crazy man from Australia. He fancies himself some kind of internet hero because he tries to bait Nigerian scammers into thinking he will really send them money. Which is a bit funny I suppose but he takes it to an extreme and really thinks he is some sort of cyber-cop- but he's not- he's a loser. When he gets you in his sites for breaking a rule that only exists in his head he goes after you- FOR YEARS and will LIE to try to EXTORT submission from you. When he came to JUOT it was because he was chasing some other poor guy for 5 years prior who also had come to JUOT. Unfortunately it took the JUOT admin a few weeks to realize Big Al was insane (Joe liked to give people the benefit of the doubt) but by then it was too late. Big Al had turned his attention to me- and now Big Al harasses me at every turn online. It's not really JUOT's fault but had Joe the Admin listened to the guy Big Al was chasing and banned him the first day I'd probably not have this pest threatening my family. Big Al is an internet troll with an entry on a famous wiki website (not the main one) for those who want to read more.

Good to see that you called your pal Joe a liar. I bet he wishes he had more "friends" like you.

And the "cyberpolice" website is still down.

:grin

I bet Joe was not popular over it.

Why did you come up with such *** as your words about asking police questions, are you on the same mind bending medication as Joe?

Cyber Police was neither owned by vBulletin nor closed by vBulletin.

@PissedConsumer787671

vBulletin gave the site free to BirdOPrey5 in essence so that it could be used to check for possible bugs etc.

Joe abused it and nearly every post was defaming or commenting on Big Al. This is in line with BirdOPrey5's continued obsession and vendetta against Big al for exposing him.

BirdOPrey5 said this on admin-talk "You own the data, IB owns the structure."

He also stated:" Cloud based hosting of vBulletin 5, monthly and annual plans available"

The owner of the content on the now closed down cyberpolice site is BirdOPrey5 but the site is part of vBUlleins new VBcloud system that is OWNED by vBulletin and run on AOL severs according to them.

It is interesting that YOU who closed it down, something that BirdOPrey5 would know..

@Eliam Anc

Joe didn't get the site for free- I saw the receipt on his credit card. I can only assume all the rest of your information is as flawed. :grin

@PissedConsumer787683

WOW. I am surprised that Joe allows anyone to see his credit card details.

VB gave some sites to staff members to check out the system and they did not charge them for them.

@PissedConsumer787683

Staff members may have gotten free sites- but I know for a fact Joe's was not free- he charged his to his credit card. If you ask him I'm sure he will confirm this.

@PissedConsumer787683

You suggested that Joe be asked. In this matter he has already posted an answer on Admin-talk.com he says: "Cyber Police is my vBCloud forum- we (support) have a free Cloud

forum so we can learn it so we can better support vBCloud for our

customers.

Cyber Police was a forum idea I had been playing with in

my head for a while and figured as long as I had a free site might

as well give it a decent name and story."

So as you say he paid for it and he says he got it free, are you calling him a low life lying ***, or are you one? :roll In case you are not too smart here it is again "we (support) have a free Cloud" And " figured as long as I had a free site" Why do you act like a sub human and lie to try to deceive people. Are you so afraid of the truth?

It seems that your post is the one that is flawed. :grin

@PissedConsumer787683

Looks like Joe lied to you then- you should ask him why he lied.

@PissedConsumer787683

As you said: "Looks like Joe lied to you then- you should ask him why he lied."

So you agree that BirdOPrey5 AKA Joe, is a lying low life. Thanks for confirming this for us all. :grin

@PissedConsumer787683

He may or may not have lied you, but as you are a confessed lair yourself and general loon you shouldn't expect anyone to tell you the truth- Police don't tell the truth when a criminal asks if they are cops, it is part of the job. If you think police have to tell you if they are law enforcement if you ask you've been watching too many movies.

View more comments (12)
ID
New York, New York

Www.juot.net Now a bad website.

Sadly juot.net is now a hate site. The owner BirdOPrey5 posts copies of stolen photographs to denigrate people. In violation of his own rules. He has been informed many times of this, yet refuses to do the right thing. He allows self confessed hackers and scammers to impersonate others by using their stolen photograph as their own and to post copies of other people's posts as their own. Again in violation of his own terms of service. He is a staff member on VBulletin and has abused that position to take confidential information and post it in public on his website. Please be careful about giving him any of your personal information, as he is likely to post it in public to defame you as he has to others. Alan James.

People can find out all about Bigal and his cronies at

You can visit his blog at

I am happy to announce that "Alan James" (from the original complaint) and I (Joe / BirdOPrey5) have resolved the issue and mutually have agreed to rescind to the best of our abilities this old reviews. As I can remove any comments I will simply say that Big Al is not a troll but simply someone who values his privacy for good reason.

I have no complaints against him or his sites.

After discussions with the owner of Juot.net. The copies of my stolen

photo and the defamatory comments have been removed.

The owner is doing

the right thing so I would like to recind my complaint and thank him for

doing the right thing. I have no further complaints against him or

Juot.net.

Thank you. Alan James.

"Alan James" above from Brisbane, Queensland is a user known as Big Al who was banned from JUOT and many other sites. Once banned he flips out and makes up lies about the site and site administrator. He is an anonymous internet troll good at making noise and nothing else.

@PissedConsumer773443

So we have another anonymous scammer posting ***.

It seems that juot.net is getting upset about being exposed for posting stolen copies of me without my permission and posting many defamatory untrue comments. Even their own mods are now complaining about how the scammers are allowed to impersonate me and post untrue comments.

This is posted by a crazy old man who claims to be admin of several sites, including one by the name of antifraudintl dot org. He claims to be "De Master Yoda".

His antics are described in detail at his page at the Encyclopedia Dramatica.

This is his usual method of operation. He joins various forums, gets banned for being an ***, and then goes crying about it all over the net.

@PissedConsumer773174

So we now have Chandra Sekhar sathyadas posting as Soylent green. He is the one who is impersonating me and posting copies of my altered posts as his own.

He is a self confessed hacker and scammer who is pissed off because I have closed down many of his scam websites and so he has lost a lot of money. This is why he has been stalking me for over seven years.

View more comments (6)
ID
Brisbane, Queensland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article