Just fine - JunkCarZone.com

It happens about once every 10 years or so but I needed to get rid of an old car. JunkCarZone.com got the job done. I called them on a Thursday. They gave me an offer and said someone would be by at the appointed time to tow away the car and hand me a check. Everything went off as planned. I had called several numbers I found online and in the local yellow pages. Some folks want upwards of $275 just to tow the car away. Other companies were picky and only wanted cars that were running. Others said I had to deliver the car to them! JunkCarZone was the only number I called that took all the information and coordinated the time, place, money etc on the spot. Everyone else I called was kinda like "Well we might get back in touch with you some time next week". I think a lot also depends on the Sellers expectations. If you are looking for a lot of money for an old car - maybe this isn't for you. But if you just need to get rid of the car and maybe put a few extra dollars in your pocket - then this might be for you.
ID
Reason of review
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article