Juliet & Company

I too placed an order with this company for something shown in Real Simple Magazine and never received it. The only notice I got was that the order had been accepted and paid for. Searching their sight to track the order gave no information other than that. I was able to contact my bank and since I did it in the time frame required they will dispute it for me and cover it as a credit. Thank goodness for that. HOWEVER..... IF I HAD SEEN THESE REVIEWS I NEVER WOULD HAVE ORDERED SOMETHING FROM THEM. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS OUTFIT!!!!!!
#662008

The worst company! Horrible experience.

I too had to deal with a Robyn Dahl and she told me 3 times that I was receiving a refund and nothing has been done. I would NOT recommend anyone buying from this company and I plan on reporting them to the BBB as soon as possible.

I run a business. I know how refunds work and I know when I am being taken for a fool.

#619388

DO NOT order from this company. On 2.3.13, I placed an order for three pair of earrings (same style, different colors).

My credit card was immediately charged. After receiving no email confirming shipment, I emailed the company after 2 - 2.5 weeks and was told that my order would be delivered shortly. Upon receiving it, I discovered the third pair of earrings was completely missing with no explanation whatsoever. In the package was a BROKEN, cheap looking necklace and a bracelet I would never have ordered nor will I ever wear.

After numerous emails, I finally received a response and was told that the earrings were oversold and a credit will be applied to my card. I have yet to see a credit. I will NEVER order from this company again. Incredibly horrible / non-existent customer service and that strikes me as incredible and dowright laughable given the fierce competition with all the jewelry sites out there.

VERY poor quality jewelry. And I own and order a LOT of jewelry. The only positive - nice product boxes but that's irrelevant given this terrible experience.

BUYERS BEWARE. :(

not sure why my first post did not take. so I had to re-write

This is not the experience I had. I love this line and website.

I have bought a few items and it's all beautiful.

I also saw some pieces in NYC and the Hamptons. They have such nice stuff!

This is not the experience I had. I love this brand and have ordered many things from them.

It's all beautiful and is in great stores. I actually found a few pieces in NY and in the Hamptons.

View more comments (4)
ID
Boise, Idaho
Loss

Never refunded return

The company name is "Juliet & Company", they advertised in Real Simple magazine and I purchased the Dahlia bracelet on line in May. I returned the bracelet in June, never was refunded so I contacted their customer service department via email. Was contacted initially by a representative, Robyn Dahl. Waited a month and still was not refunded. Sent another email to customer service, received no reponse, sent another email, still no response. It is now January and I still have not received a refund. I would not recommend purchasing anything from this company with the record of customer service and response to complaint.
ID
#219345 Review #219345 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Royal Oak, Michigan

About

Summary

Juliet and Company is a company that specializes in jewelry making. It is a brand which offers a collection of jewelry that mixes classic looks with rare vintage elements. Juliet and Company has a big variety of jewelry items such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets and so called charms. It is also offering a big selection of bridal jewelry. All the stuff, as well as price tags, is available on the website of the company, which turns to be an online jewelry store. Each piece of jewelry from Juliet and Company is packaged in its collectible signature box and velvet pouch. The orders are shipped within 1 or 2 days via FedEx Ground.

Juliet and Company reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article