Juliet & Company

I too placed an order with this company for something shown in Real Simple Magazine and never received it. The only notice I got was that the order had been accepted and paid for. Searching their sight to track the order gave no information other than that. I was able to contact my bank and since I did it in the time frame required they will dispute it for me and cover it as a credit. Thank goodness for that. HOWEVER..... IF I HAD SEEN THESE REVIEWS I NEVER WOULD HAVE ORDERED SOMETHING FROM THEM. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS OUTFIT!!!!!!
#662008

The worst company! Horrible experience.

I too had to deal with a Robyn Dahl and she told me 3 times that I was receiving a refund and nothing has been done. I would NOT recommend anyone buying from this company and I plan on reporting them to the BBB as soon as possible.

I run a business. I know how refunds work and I know when I am being taken for a fool.

#619388

DO NOT order from this company. On 2.3.13, I placed an order for three pair of earrings (same style, different colors).

My credit card was immediately charged. After receiving no email confirming shipment, I emailed the company after 2 - 2.5 weeks and was told that my order would be delivered shortly. Upon receiving it, I discovered the third pair of earrings was completely missing with no explanation whatsoever. In the package was a BROKEN, cheap looking necklace and a bracelet I would never have ordered nor will I ever wear.

After numerous emails, I finally received a response and was told that the earrings were oversold and a credit will be applied to my card. I have yet to see a credit. I will NEVER order from this company again. Incredibly horrible / non-existent customer service and that strikes me as incredible and dowright laughable given the fierce competition with all the jewelry sites out there.

VERY poor quality jewelry. And I own and order a LOT of jewelry. The only positive - nice product boxes but that's irrelevant given this terrible experience.

BUYERS BEWARE. :(

not sure why my first post did not take. so I had to re-write

This is not the experience I had. I love this line and website.

I have bought a few items and it's all beautiful.

I also saw some pieces in NYC and the Hamptons. They have such nice stuff!

This is not the experience I had. I love this brand and have ordered many things from them.

It's all beautiful and is in great stores. I actually found a few pieces in NY and in the Hamptons.

View more comments (4)
ID
Boise, Idaho
Loss

Never refunded return

The company name is "Juliet & Company", they advertised in Real Simple magazine and I purchased the Dahlia bracelet on line in May. I returned the bracelet in June, never was refunded so I contacted their customer service department via email. Was contacted initially by a representative, Robyn Dahl. Waited a month and still was not refunded. Sent another email to customer service, received no reponse, sent another email, still no response. It is now January and I still have not received a refund. I would not recommend purchasing anything from this company with the record of customer service and response to complaint.
ID
#219345 Review #219345 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Royal Oak, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article